Jadakiss & M.Reck Doing An Intense Workout Together With Giant Of Bar Tendaz

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Don't Why The Video Link Is Not Embedding On The Forum Properly, But It Still Works, I'm Just Providing Motivation I Gotta Workout Journey Series Coming Soon To A Major Network

Last edited:

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m Getting Back In Shape To Run Down On You Internet Trollls, Few Rappers + BUM YouTubers nikkaz Etc. So I Can Break Y’all Jaws ,My Hand Skills Always Been Nice I’m Collecting Notes & Gathering Info On Everybody Trollin’ Peace & Blessings

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I’m Getting Back In Shape To Run Down On You Internet Trollls, Few Rappers + BUM YouTubers nikkaz Etc. So I Can Break Y’all Jaws ,My Hand Skills Always Been Nice I’m Collecting Notes & Gathering Info On Everybody Trollin’ Peace & Blessings

You wanna know the next rap wave in NYC that you could be championing? Somebody's gonna do it.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

fukk around and run up on the right one that'll have you stripping naked at gun point while the camera is on you. Then once the video makes it to worldstar and goes viral, that's it. You not running up on anybody, stop it. You're either in your 50s or near 50. Focus on working out for your health.