Jackie Chiles(Seinfeld) appreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
lol it's always the extra/secondary characters that makes the show funny. Jerry was always cornball but i still love his show.

i just found out that Jackie Chiles is a parody version of Johnny Cocharon a lawyer who once defended Tupac, Pdiddy, and OJ Simpson.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
lol it's always the extra/secondary characters that makes the show funny. Jerry was always cornball but i still love his show.

i just found out that Jackie Chiles is a parody version of Johnny Cocharon a lawyer who once defended Tupac, Pdiddy, and OJ Simpson.
On the dvd extras he explains he got his haircut by the same guy that did johnny’s, and used to always do the impersonation while getting his hair cut lol...

Def one of my fav guest stars, along with Walter White and that crazy comedian who wants to kill jerry/kramer

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Dude was so unbothered in the last episode too cuz he was finna pipe Terri Hatcher:takedat:

My mind was blown when I found out he was played by the dude who always played cornball characters in black sitcoms. Dat range lol.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
A legend

The soup nazi has soup places and soup at some stores I just think soup is stupid as hell