Jackie Chan on the Cruz Show: Confirms Rush Hour 4 for 2018 (Just waiting on Tucker)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
2:25 - This is where he starts talking about RH4. Says that for the past 7 years they've been turning down scripts, they finally have one in second draft, it will happen next year..."if Chris Tucker agreeeee".

He also said it's not about money, it's more about age. Said that he begs Chris Tucker "I tell Chris Tucker, "Before we get old, PLEASE."...:russ:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
lmao yeah the Paris one was a little dry

NYC could possibly be the next setting though :ohhh:

They were leaving for MSG in the 1st one.

I think Hong Kong would be an interesting setting too, but they already went there in the 2nd movie.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between this, Friday and Bad Boys, I don't know why people get excited for these sequels 10+ years later when the cast of the originals are all old AF.

At least with House Party 5, Kid and Play knew to just have cameo/supporting roles and leave the franchise to the young bloods:flabbynsick:

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
Chris Tucker is either choosy as hell or lazy as hell.

He has two franchises begging him to come back. I thought he had tax problems

I saw a video where he said everybody's down for it
he probably feels a lot of pressure, everybody expects him to make a huge comeback

...but if he's not in it, I'm not watching that shyt :camby:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
As long as Chris Tucker is reprising his role then I'm watching...if not then nope.

It would be like watching Independence Day: Resurgence which severely lacked Will Smith.

Rush Hour 4 should be set in NYC or Shanghai.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS