J. Cole: “I Might Not be as Successful as I am Now if I Was Dark Skin”

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
So I gotta be a butch lesbian to like hip-hop? You sounds so ignorant. Being on a hip-hop forum doesn't mean sh*t. My whole crew f*ks with hip-hop. Ya'll make hip-hop seems so complicated and hard to understand when its not that serious.
THE AVERAGE FEmale is not into hiphop as much as you.. honestly i think you are a dude on here catfishing for some penis..i was trying to be nice but your comments are stupid as fukk sometimes i cant hold it in anymore

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick+Lamar.png

That smile >>>>

j-cole-drake.jpg

Kendrick looks way better, Cole and Drake are not attractive!!!!

That's a bad angle and he still looks alright.

Gremlin is frail and looks like a little boy though :why:

See this? :wow:

vibe-drake-muscles-8.png

Drake%20Post%20A%20Picture%20Of%20Himself%20Working%20Out%201z.jpg

:wow: This whatta man look like :whew: :ohlawd: n/h

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
He has a point but honestly, Hip Hop is one of the few avenues where most of the popular entertainers are darker skinned

Nas
Biggie
Tupac
Jay-Z
Snoop Dogg
50 Cent

The list could go on and on regarding that one. But overall I feel what J.Cole was attempting to

Hov is LIGHTSKINNED my nikka??!!??!???:wtf:
so you are telling me hov is considered dark skinned? are you kidding me?

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are these fakkits mad that women are posting. I don't want none of these nikkas. I am just killing time at work. Deal with it!!!!

Man shut the fukk up. Every one knows you're a fat hairy neck bearded 40 something virgin, don't think for a second any one on this website believes you :usure:

:pacspit:

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE AVERAGE FEmale is not into hiphop as much as you.. honestly i think you are a dude on here catfishing for some penis..i was trying to be nice but your comments are stupid as fukk sometimes i cant hold it in anymore

I wan't penis from a message board? Lmao Who the f*ck have I catfished? Real nikkas know who this is,

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a bad angle and he still looks alright.

Gremlin is frail and looks like a little boy though :why:

See this? :wow:

vibe-drake-muscles-8.png

Drake%20Post%20A%20Picture%20Of%20Himself%20Working%20Out%201z.jpg

:wow: This whatta man look like :whew: :ohlawd: n/h

You're gay but dude is not attractive but his body is bangin though!!!!!!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Nas is light skin

biggie,50 and pac had to get shot to get the fame they got now.

hov is lockd in with the top white nikkas so he put in his work on shytn on black ppl. Its the only way. U either gotta rock with them & shyt on us or lead us down the wrong path with your music. Both the same to me. But u not finna be no famous nikka without obeying them.

and yes mafukkas use light skin dark skin favoritism just to separate us. But nikkas too dumb to see that.
well nas brother jungle was also shot...

Also Eminem top selling rapper, was not buzzing when he sounded like Nas, with Infinite, its was when Eminem discovered his own sounds and connected with Dr Dre did he become famous...also race and novelty and talent played a factor.

The fact of the matter is c00n blacks let themselves be separated. Where there darker shades, cool. But even many mixed blacks got discriminated upon. So its all black.

A lot of what Jay accomplished is based on a black audience, most of his tours are black, his clothing is black, his music is black, but it does have cross over appeal...when whites work with blacks there is some partnerships and because of discrimination blacks in america did not get into some fields til later, so they have to work with certain whites with clout.

Also most of the hooks up between blacks and whites, are generally poor/middle income whites, their is little going on there, they are people. The issue is some white show some shade to some mixes, and some other blacks resent that, but generally blacks think for themselves, and whites join in on group think. Some mixes think they are cool with white until, a white general killed off mulattoes.

But nowadays, its mainly descriptive, as it should be. People are people, and there are more connectiveness but the facts are there. Lets be real, a lot of white girls are not really attractive.

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we dont give a fukk who you are attracted to.. you are not the spokesperson for all men pretending to be bytches....

Nikka why so much aggression. Your theory is f*cking wrong in hip-hop. Fans don't care about looks.

Ugly Dark Successful nikkas

Ross
Wayne
Kanye
2 Chainz

People don't give a f*ck about looks!!!!!!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
ah, well i guess that makes sense.i haven't been there in a while and haven't really been there besides being a tourist. how bad is it in NYC? i know about the stop and frisk but is it worse than in the south?
I mean, in my experience people in the South are always more up front with their racism than people up North. I guess it's a matter of preference.