Iyanla defends son against his mother "Mothers destroy sons,because they can manipulate them"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ms Vanzant was telling the whol truth on this one,almost.

Message to young men everywhere. Its imperative that you understand although your single mother,or your mother and father may have raised you poorly. Its actually your job to teach your mother. If you understand universal law from the beginning,you wont view your mother as a true teaching authority in the first place. Of course you still need to respect her until you become an adult. But whether she is your mother or grandma,she is still #TheChildOfMan:wow:

Would you listen to a child and believe what they tell you is gospel? No,but thats what weve been programmed to do with our mothers. Find knowledge and become the teacher your mother deserves:respect:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn, No idea who they are but you could see the hurt in him :mjcry:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody can be a parent. That doesnt mean they are equipped to do so properly. Obviously this woman wasnt equipped. The fact that he is a married father and not a ne'er do well or criminal is a blessing and clearly in spite of his mother. A lot of chicks are at best lonely, and at worst getting fukked up chasing their "idea".

That said, I cant rock with the "women cant teach/overgrown children" angle. Beyond the chauvanism it frees them from accountability and makes more room for situations like that in the video. If she recognized the gravity of her role and power in her words she goes about things differently. But instead her behaving like a child is what created the issue in the first place.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This is something I've seen with a lot of women, not all but a whole lot. Women have an idea of a man and anything that goes against that will lead to them attacking your manhood. It's a very sad situation. Like I ain't ever seen a man insult a woman's "womanhood" if she can't cook a good meal, but if you as a man can't do something like install hardwood floors or other so called man jobs some will attack you. Don't fukk around and be vulnerable because it's over in their eyes.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
200w.gif

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This is something I've seen with a lot of women, not all but a whole lot. Women have an idea of a man and anything that goes against that will lead to them attacking your manhood. It's a very sad situation. Like I ain't ever seen a man insult a woman's "womanhood" if she can't cook a good meal, but if you as a man can't do something like install hardwood floors or other so called man jobs some will attack you. Don't fukk around and be vulnerable because it's over in their eyes.
I'm thankful everyday my mother wasn't one of those women.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody can be a parent. That doesnt mean they are equipped to do so properly. Obviously this woman wasnt equipped. The fact that he is a married father and not a ne'er do well or criminal is a blessing and clearly in spite of his mother. A lot of chicks are at best lonely, and at worst getting fukked up chasing their "idea".

That said, I cant rock with the "women cant teach/overgrown children" angle. Beyond the chauvanism it frees them from accountability and makes more room for situations like that in the video. If she recognized the gravity of her role and power in her words she goes about things differently. But instead her behaving like a child is what created the issue in the first place.

Its more like we are Michelle Pfifer in Dangerous Minds,or Morgan Freemen in Lean On Me. Did they not hold the children accountable? They absolutely did,but they also gave the children more grace. Understanding they are children,and the reason they are that way is because they were children,and parents and teachers failed to properly love and guide them. Thats exactly what you should be doing with unruly women/hellhounds

If she doesnt want to get better,take her to the rooftop and give her a choice or expell her. Funny thing is with all this talk of "holding women accountable", Those talks never consist of NOT fukking the women:respect:. The talks are instead of

"fukk em and dump em:mjgrin:"

"Date but never wife:mjgrin:"

"Just get the top:mjgrin:"

Righteous black men believe in guiding women who can be guided. Those who cant and refuse might not be the woman for us,or shes not one of our women at all#RenderUntoCeasar

Its called having standards for yourself and not fukking and damaging women further. This is accountability on both sides which is far from chauvanism. But men will always deserve more blame for how women are in any society.