Ive never taken medicine in my life therefour im stronger than you are.

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
pretty simple math mates. in my adult life i never tooken any antibiotics from being ill witch has lead to me being able to literally kiss sick gals on the mouth and not get sick

i think your US government pushes an evil agenda and if you mates look at examples like me in another land i prove that you can survive without all that USDA so called bullshat.

when you get sick all you need to do is take 1 cup warm water and mix it with half a cup of salt and drink that a couple times a day. within days mates you will be jolly on the roo.

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
i can see why you cheeky c*nts despise me. im wealthy, hot and ripped and live free down under while you roosters are all slaves to the system

id rather be a drunken aboriginal than a usa citizen i just like your entertainment

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i can see why you cheeky c*nts despise me. im wealthy, hot and ripped and live free down under while you roosters are all slaves to the system

id rather be a drunken aboriginal than a usa citizen i just like your entertainment

9608896.jpg

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
They're hating cause they're willing to accept anything that's spoon fed to them but this type of personal information isn't safe to post in a public setting. That's how they'll get you.

chestbrah

sick kunt
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Australia
so called "havoc" would be lucky to be a hair on my brothers ball sack. my brother will live in internet eturnetety while this poster havoc probably has on 4 day old socks and eats cheerios for dinner

havoc00

Pro
Daps
so called "havoc" would be lucky to be a hair on my brothers ball sack. my brother will live in internet eturnetety while this poster havoc probably has on 4 day old socks and eats cheerios for dinner

Ur brother is wearing a blue suit right now, wing tipped shoes and it rotting and maggot food. I win