I've never had a dental hygienist that wasn't fine

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Why does every dental office have bad bytches as hygienists/assistants? Just the other day I had a hygienist that I'm 90% certain had a BBL. Just a dumb amount of ass in the scrubs :wow:

What draws attractive women to this profession? Ain't no way these dentists not getting caught up on some of these women.

Girl was looking like this :wow:
321949b86a54b04cf51566e33f1efee2.jpg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Why does every dental office have bad bytches as hygienists/assistants? Just the other day I had a hygienist that I'm 90% certain had a BBL. Just a dumb amount of ass in the scrubs :wow:

What draws attractive women to this profession? Ain't no way these dentists not getting caught up on some of these women.

Know a couple dentist, its a way to keep the office stocked and keep em motivated during the day.. lol.. They can literally pull a person working a job off the streets and if they motivated get them on board and put them on track to get decent enough pay.. if they motivated.. Most of the dudes I know dont mess with in house tho, cuz that would mess up the money.. They like something good to look at tho..

But the dentist conventions, bruhhhhhh..:wow:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

Wave her over and tell her you need some suction. :steviej:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to hate but I have to admit that there is some validity to this from my experience. :ohhh:

I started at a new dentist a year back and every chick in the office was at least cute, even the 50-year-old head dentist.

The one that sat me in the chair was a latina and she asked me to smile and then rate my smile from 1-10, and I said like a 6, and she said in a flirtatious way "oh its way better than that, smile again"....and had me like :steviej:

Last edited: