Ive encountered two real live c00ns this year alone brehettes

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:wow:

Be safe out here brehettes :wow:

The black male c00n is the worst i tell ya :mjcry:

U can usually find them making long drawn out excuses as to why theyre not pro black and stupid reasons as to why they choose to behave and act like a c00n

I noticed that there are two types of c00ns, you have the white washed c00n then u have the from the bottom, ghetto ass c00n :snoop:

Ive met both types

They should come with fukking warning signs !

Raava

Staff member
Daps
My friend was talking to this guy who was a straight up c00n. He had tons of red flags I was like if you saw this ahead of time how could you proceed :mindblown:

Had only dated white and Mexicans. Had a mixed daughter and constantly talked about how happy he was that she was mixed. Called my friend chocolate, which isn't bad but like she was really dark skinned and she wasn't. He even told her his ideal girl wasn't black, his goal was to not marry a Black woman. Regardless if he liked a black girl, they were good together etc... the fact they were black he would not commit or consider them long term.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My friend was talking to this guy who was a straight up c00n. He had tons of red flags I was like if you saw this ahead of time how could you proceed :mindblown:

Had only dated white and Mexicans. Had a mixed daughter and constantly talked about how happy he was that she was mixed. Called my friend chocolate, which isn't bad but like she was really dark skinned and she wasn't. He even told her his ideal girl wasn't black, his goal was to not marry a Black woman. Regardless if he liked a black girl, they were good together etc... the fact they were black he would not commit or consider them long term.
:what: was the dikk too bonb or something? Did it knock her brain off balance?! :dwillhuh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:what: was the dikk too bonb or something? Did it knock her brain off balance?! :dwillhuh:

She has a history of bad choices :francis: long story. They started off as friends, she got put into the friend zone. He kinda started pursuing her but then changed his mind. My thing was seeing the kind of person he was from jump he should have never got that far. I think he was just trying her on and having sex with her cause it was convenient for him between his real relationships. Even if he did like her as lore than friend for a second.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Oh yea she has attachment issues @CinnaSlim nothing to do with the D either. He ex hd a little peen and the stroke was bad and it took 6 years for him to be completely gone maybe longer.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Spotlessmind
Dang, does your friend suffer from low self esteem? It definitely sounds like it. Smh.
How did she let him friend zone her and then decide to date him? I don't think it works well for women in that situation as it would in reverse. That's crazy.
It doesn't for anybody really.

She does have issues. To her credit after he friend zoned her she did move on and wasn't on him like that they just stayed cool. But then like 2 years later or so they hung out again he started to act like he wanted more. Maybe she felt it was her time. I think she felt she had more control over the situation in the beginning but then her emotions switched on. But seeing the type of person he was having someone basically tell you, you aren't their type. I would have never let anything happen.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Be safe out here brehettes :wow:

The black male c00n is the worst i tell ya :mjcry:

U can usually find them making long drawn out excuses as to why theyre not pro black and stupid reasons as to why they choose to behave and act like a c00n

I noticed that there are two types of c00ns, you have the white washed c00n then u have the from the bottom, ghetto ass c00n :snoop:

Ive met both types

They should come with fukking warning signs !
Tell us about your interaction with the from the bottom, ghetto ass c00n. I think my cousin that just got out of prison is on this path

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Ooh what about the c00n who grew up in the ghetto and made it out so now he's better than the people he left behind? He's against every social program that benefited him growing up, thinks every disadvantaged person is lazy and it's their own fault they aren't successful, and believes since he made it so can everyone. Not to mention doesn't believe racism is that serious/real. He has a white voice and goes out of his way to make white people comfortable.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Tell us about your interaction with the from the bottom, ghetto ass c00n. I think my cousin that just got out of prison is on this path
Ghetto c00n is the drug dealing, finessin, card cracker turned club promoter/ rapper etc.
U know the weezys and asap rockys of the world

He usually brags about fukkin nothin but foreigns and brag about racist foreign brand clothes

More than likely pushin an audi or a early to mid 2000s model foreign car

Onr of their main lines to use in regards to black people is "what the fukk has mlk or malcolm x did fa me? :birdman: "

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

I was in her situation but i never fukked the guy and didnt realize he was like that until our second time meeting

He basically said he finds black women attractive but could see himself marrying an asian, Indian , or latina.

He says that he played white women out :snoop:

(White washed c00n from the burbs btw)

Yall would be surprised of the things a nikka would reveal if u just let him speak and feel comfortable early :pachaha: