I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When you die? This child of yours will get nothing from the courts. Whatever you have in the bank will just go to your next of kin if anyone. Any assets you have will not go to your child. No trust will be setup for your child. No life insurance going to your child. Anorher child left in the cold world. One of the worst kind of father's

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep all those documents, texts, emails, etc. Make visits to your kid until the court says otherwise. Video those visits and back them up

Do this to establish how things transpired and what you had to endure to fight for the relationship for your kid. Show these to her when she gets old enough and inevitably question why you weren't there more

Be there for her as much as possible and show her the receipts (not retail, but include those too).

If you needed to move to regain your sanity and heal, then good for you. Just don't get too comfortable being away from your kid.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Op theirs no way you got bullied into moving away from your own DAUGHTER:gucci:

Take yo ass back and learn how to squabble:ufdup:
Y'all think shyt is funny.

My baby mama boyfriend ran up on me during a fukking dropoff and I choked that nikka over a shopping cart rack.

I left so I didn't fukking kill someone in front of fukking kid.

Everybody thinks shyt is just sweet.

Allegedly

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
highlighting this so NO ONE skips over it :mjlol:

get chased outta state by your babymama's new dikk brehs :dead:
Dude, I almost killed him in front of my kid. Allegedly. And it ain't the first time dude tried to attack me in front of my baby.

:ufdup:

Don't be dumb. You think shyt is cute which is why you coli nikkas will get choked out just like he did.

Matter of fact, I might just post this nikka name,address, and phone number and y'all can ask him personally what it's like to play my saved game.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Y'all think shyt is funny.

My baby mama boyfriend ran up on me during a fukking dropoff and I choked that nikka over a shopping cart rack.

I left so I didn't fukking kill someone in front of fukking kid.

Everybody thinks shyt is just sweet.

Allegedly
Try to fight for full custody of your daughter

Him being irrational and violent towards you...he might take that anger out on your BM and child

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Try to fight for full custody of your daughter

Him being irrational and violent towards you...he might take that anger out on your BM and child
I already called CPS. They visit her house. I filed a motion but that takes time. So all I can do now is wait.

Except since I filed the motion, now she's taking away the regular visitation we have on video, randomly refusing child support, trying to go to Mexico, and any other tactic to make things hard for no reason.

And I'm tired of fighting. This is the most fun age of kid to have and it's just garbage.

I have to send 14 emails to hear about a time I pissed her off two years ago just to have her tell me the only available time slots to video chat with my kiddo are conveniently scheduled in the dead center of my workday. Or like 5am. It's ludicrous. Then she's late. By at least 15 minutes. Every time.

Talking about "oh, I didn't think you were serious!". It's neverending and I really side eye any dude that thinks this shyt is funny at this point. I absolutely understand why people beat the shyt out of they baby mom's and shoot they mans. It's not just nikka shyt. People like to play in your face and I have to step back before I end up on the news or worse.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:hubie:You made this child breh you have to deal with the consequences.

And after dealing with my own shyt, I can see why a lot of men just give up, but I don't agree with it.

Also it's very optimistic to think this child will want anything to do with you when they get older after never establishing a relationship with you and feeling abandoned because you just decided to give the fukk up. And I'm almost sure her mom will tell her that you abandoned her

If you are the legal parent, as you state, you have rights. Ole girl may make it hard, but you gotta fight for your kid breh. What you endure and how you feel about it should be secondary, to what this means for your kid to have her father in her life