I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yup!

Nah, I'm not a monster. If it's needed, I'll pay for it without a thought. At least not a major one.

50/50 is automatic is Nevada. I have it as soon as I send this letter off

If you pay for it, don't give her the money, you pay for it directly. Ion know her but ion trust her ass one bit. Keep all receipts etc in case she starts acting like an a$$hole about that too

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You a fool if you pay for her childcare, don't make that mistake bruh. She need to pay for it.

If you pay for it, don't give her the money, you pay for it directly. Ion know her but ion trust her ass one bit. Keep all receipts etc in case she starts acting like an a$$hole about that too

Yeah, I know enough now not to give her shyt directly. I just order stuff and drop it off or have it delivered.

I get that it's an expense but I just don't see why I need to be paying for half of it. I don't mind helping for the overall good but I feel I should offer that.

She out here thinking if she buys something for the baby I'm supposed to reimburse her half. :what:

It's insane how much this motherfukker is just in it for the money, basically. Like, damn. Everything has to be a lick.

Overall, I'm adopting a strategy of just saying yes to whatever and then doing it my way anyway. She really can't do shyt but yell and be mad. I ain't spending the next 20 years giving a damn about how she feels considering how shytty she has been.

I legit am holding off even forgiving her on a basic human level. I'ma show her how petty nikkas can be.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I know enough now not to give her shyt directly. I just order stuff and drop it off or have it delivered.

I get that it's an expense but I just don't see why I need to be paying for half of it. I don't mind helping for the overall good but I feel I should offer that.

She out here thinking if she buys something for the baby I'm supposed to reimburse her half. :what:

It's insane how much this motherfukker is just in it for the money, basically. Like, damn. Everything has to be a lick.

Overall, I'm adopting a strategy of just saying yes to whatever and then doing it my way anyway. She really can't do shyt but yell and be mad. I ain't spending the next 20 years giving a damn about how she feels considering how shytty she has been.

I legit am holding off even forgiving her on a basic human level. I'ma show her how petty nikkas can be.
Bruh how often do you have your child? 50/50 right? Don't you have expenses when your daughter is with you? Does she reimburse you half? You playing this all wrong if you want custody, she setting you up to be a lick bruh.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
THE KICKER. Right now she works from home and is busy with her other kids to the point dishes go a week without being washed. Same with clothes and floors etc. Her new man is just the dikk and eat take out type.
:francis: Sounds like your daughter about to get a sibling.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she tried having you pay for other kids food/snack in the near future

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
yall both sound like yall both aint shyt, or at least aint got your shyt together...good luck
Well, I admittedly don't have my shyt together but I was pretty close. This bullshyt is just a setback I have to adjust to.

:francis: Sounds like your daughter about to get a sibling.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she tried having you pay for other kids food/snack in the near future
She was already doing that with the kids she has. That's why I don't give her any money.

Bruh how often do you have your child? 50/50 right? Don't you have expenses when your daughter is with you? Does she reimburse you half? You playing this all wrong if you want custody, she setting you up to be a lick bruh.
I don't ask for reimbursement because that shyt gets messy. Trust and believe, like I said, I'ma just say yes to whatever she asks and then pat my pockets and say I ain't got it if or when the bill comes.

She'll realize soon enough that you can't have your cake and eat it, too. And I'll never be the nikka just handing out cash like that.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

That's half your baby, paying for half of necessities is standard

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's half your baby, paying for half of necessities is standard
It being a necessity right nowis what I was wondering about. The part I'm wary about is giving her the money as opposed to directly paying for it. Not trying to dish out 300 plus bucks a month to find out she ain't even in daycare, you know?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yall both sound like yall both aint shyt, or at least aint got your shyt together...good luck
:scust:

OP you sound like a good dude. youre doing the right thing and you clearly love this kid

this site seems loaded with a bunch of aint shyt motherfukkers who would dump a baby in a trash can

i wish you nothing but the best in life. :blessed: