• Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
"Even Soulja Slim hit da Eastside stomp"

souljaslim1.jpg

Ima always use this pic in these threads...

Had a whole generation of whoadies from the Calliope to the Magnolia doing the Dirty Bird :banderas:

I even heard @SubZeroDegrees grew up a Falcons fan based on Soulja’s influence:wow:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Bad news, my Saints brehs: Kevin Burkhardt is doing play-by-play for the game. :francis:

Might as well get ready for the inevitable L. :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bad news, my Saints brehs: Kevin Burkhardt is doing play-by-play for the game. :francis:

Might as well get ready for the inevitable L. :snoop:

Week one with a new QB was almost a GTD L.

Last year we had a Harris return and a fumble Six. Barely won too. Let the Falcons ruin their draft status.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
These games are way more fun when ATL don't start every damn season 1-5....

They need to give us back early season Falcon games. This whole Nov/Dec Saints/Falcon with games only being 2 weeks apart is lame. It's like it's design to be a throwaway unappealing series destined to split by design. We supposed to be a top tier rivalry. :damn:

Last edited:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
If y’all would have changed test scores like we did, they wouldn’t have disbanded the New Orleans Public Schools system & made all the schools down there charter schools :mjgrin:
Maybe Gov tip can call in a federal favor and keisha bottoms onlyfans page can help "wakanda" with its water shortage and affordable housing problem

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
These games are way more fun when ATL don't start every damn season 1-5....

They need to give us back early season Falcon games. This whole Nov/Dec Saints/Falcon with games only being 2 weeks apart is lame. It's like it's design to be a throwaway unappealing series destined to split by design. We supposed to be a top tier rivalry. :damn:
Nah, I enjoy playing them when they irrelevant. They fans need constant humblings :mjlol: