It's ya girl birthday,and you bought her some sexy ass lingerie

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You think you bought to :eat: good :smugfavre:

Then a week later you find out she wore them bithces for another nikka, got fukk with them shyts on and that nikka clowning you to his homeboy on some :win: status. What would some ya'll niccas do?

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This actually happened to me, minus the whole being married part.

Bought the girl some lingerie. Found out that sent pics to some other cat and they were fukking.

After the initial "Destroy everything with fire and fists" feeling, I just started bringing back girls to the crib and leaving hella evidence around. My GiveAfukk Meter was at an all time low.

She'd find condom wrappers, Id be like :manny:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bought the girl some lingerie. Found out that sent pics to some other cat and they were fukking.

After the initial "Destroy everything with fire and fists" feeling, I just started bringing back girls to the crib and leaving hella evidence around. My GiveAfukk Meter was at an all time low.

:krs: at how you have tried to spin this into a win. The fact of the matter is that you shared your girl, knew about it, and stayed with her.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

W

edit: more like a push

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:krs: at how you have tried to spin this into a win. The fact of the matter is that you shared your girl, knew about it, and stayed with her.

Yeah I took an L! Being young does that shyt. Apparently sharing the girl before what was known, I'll give you that. After I found out, I just did my thing without telling her. We never lived together, and I just viewed her as an able vagina after that. Main girl status was done, just saying it was no sense of getting all crazy over a chick. Lesson learned and all that shyt

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never buy girls lingerie, thongs etc

They will wear that for re next nygga after you

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If that ever happened I wouldnt admit it on a messagboard. Thats just me tho.