It's Wild To Me That Some Members Be Dapping This Looney Tunes @Yzak's Anti-Black women Posts

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Black women are the most confused demographic in America. They've been trying to integrate into white liberal society for over 50 years and it's left them looking silly

Black men are the slaves, Black women are the plantation whores/ overseers. In the American plantation they work to spread anti-Black male propaganda and work against us any chance they can. They've been doing this for 60+ years openly through Black feminism.

:mindblown:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
jason-momoa-this-is-going-to-be-good.gif

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Them super liberal c00ns are no different than cacs, they live by the believe all Black are monsters, therefore deserving of violence of we do something they don't like.

Like pounding pawgs :sas2:
You're a sick muthafukka

It's projection when they do that, no different from the dudes always calling others gay and yelling no homo constantly.
Black women have developed an obsessive love/hate relationship with cac males, but this has been going on since slavery. They've always been open to them, even during Jim crow, BW/wm relationships were the most common IR.

Your last part speaks to how Black women have operated as overseers historically and now serve in a counter insurgent role to prevent a reemergence of Black patriarchy through non-stop child abuse of their sons and brainwashing with liberal theory.

:dead: