Its true when one door closes another one opens

Daps
ever since I was late on meeting this other girl somewhere shes been acting weird. Like she still carries on convos but its not the same not as happy if that makes sense. She even canceled today saying she was going earlier and just wanted to go alone but it was nothing personal :rudy: so im like thats cool. She later on goes maybe tomorrow? and im like nah gotta work. well the conversation fizzles out and im sitting here like maybe I should just chill on talking to this girl cuz im not even sure she likes me the same. The signs were there hard at first now not so much.

On the other hand this other girl who goes to the same university has been hitting me up. She started up this conversation about the movies and what shes been wanting to see. Now whats special about this girl is I asked her out before and she wasnt having it just wanted to be friends...yeah I know I should dropped her. But it came up that I had seen a movie she wanted to see and she was saying and you went without me?! so im like :childplease: im not getting into this again but on the other hand im like its worth a shot and I ask her again and shes happy as hell after I set it up for us to go out . I dont know what changed but shes interested apparently now

But need some opinions on what I should do about this first girl shes trippin as of late and I really dont wanna talk when shes not fully herself. even if i cant get with her shes actually pretty cool as a friend idk whats going on with her tbh

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
First girl has somebody else now, Second girl doesn't anymore

:manny:

Daps
First girl has somebody else now, Second girl doesn't anymore

idk if its that simple first girl went form liking guys to girls then back to guys and all she really wants to do is get back into the army. I kinda got drawn into it after she started showing attention but she still hangs out whenever I ask before recent after the time I was late a couple of days ago.

Other girl maybe...maybe I should leave her alone

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask her straight up if something's wrong. If it is,move on. Don't stress about a chick dude :ufdup:

Oh and the other girl saying she just wanted to be friends was maybe seeing what your reaction was gunna be to that hard to get BS

Daps
Ask her straight up if something's wrong. If it is,move on. Don't stress about a chick dude :ufdup:

I know good and well shes gonna act like its all good but I know...i might just chill on talking to her and wait for her to hit me up powers gotta shift back...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if its that simple first girl went form liking guys to girls then back to guys and all she really wants to do is get back into the army. I kinda got drawn into it after she started showing attention but she still hangs out whenever I ask before recent after the time I was late a couple of days ago.

Other girl maybe...maybe I should leave her alone

red-flags.jpg

the other girl wanted to make you chase her and realized she had to put in more effort when you didn't.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You did something to turn off the first girl and she is no longer interested.

You could be the rebound for the second or she could actually like you and be interested.

:manny: Just my 2 cents.

Daps
yeah I can sense that the first girl lost something she had for me...maybe itll come back with time for now im just gonna ignore her. Does that kind of feeling ever really come back though? I mean the second girl I guess but idk