It's time to get retro in this bytch

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So I'm looking at the new games, and there's a sale going on for retro titles.

Double Dragon 4 is there and on sale for $3.50, us Xboxers didn't get to play that when it launched on the PlayStation Larry so cop that and holla at a playa.

But there's more. They have the nes versions of double dragon 1,2&3 as well as River City Random, super Dodgeball, renegade :banderas:

I had to scoop Double Dragon II and it has online play so who the fukk wanna take it back? This is also another title for $3.50 so now you know what the loch ness monster needed that bread for :manny:

One final game I peeped, didn't get yet but I will is this...

I didn't get early in because of some negative reviews but then I learned that the reviewers were skinny jeans and don't even care to master what's there. They just complain that their ADD/ADHD asses can't use 200 wrestlers or change the color of a nikkaz tights. Old skool heads say it's better than the older games and so I'll be playing this with my bro, unfortunately there's no online yet but maybe Microsoft can make something happen :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
29.99 ain't it but once this hoe go on sale it's copped
If it had online play I'd pay 40 day 1, this a twenty dollar game but in terms of what it is? It's legit, it delivers and because my brother is a lifetime wrestling fan I gotta cop it for him.

But I'll buy it on my console, everybody eats :win:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm looking at the new games, and there's a sale going on for retro titles.

Double Dragon 4 is there and on sale for $3.50, us Xboxers didn't get to play that when it launched on the PlayStation Larry so cop that and holla at a playa.

But there's more. They have the nes versions of double dragon 1,2&3 as well as River City Random, super Dodgeball, renegade :banderas:

I had to scoop Double Dragon II and it has online play so who the fukk wanna take it back? This is also another title for $3.50 so now you know what the loch ness monster needed that bread for :manny:

One final game I peeped, didn't get yet but I will is this...

I didn't get early in because of some negative reviews but then I learned that the reviewers were skinny jeans and don't even care to master what's there. They just complain that their ADD/ADHD asses can't use 200 wrestlers or change the color of a nikkaz tights. Old skool heads say it's better than the older games and so I'll be playing this with my bro, unfortunately there's no online yet but maybe Microsoft can make something happen :youngsabo:

Yeah DD is in a compilation for TechnoSoft if you want to cop all DD games and River City Ransom franchise which is about 5 games I think for 40$ but yeah they do go on sale individually

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You know you were conceived on a mattress that was bought off of Craigslist right? Do the come up shuffle tho.
How do you know this, and do does your mother talk out her a$$hole like this as well? Your dad should have slapped both of you :manny:

Now back to the topic, I'll start with double dragon 4. WHAT THE fukk IS THAT shyt SUPPOSED TO BE :scust: So I actually played the first level in double dragon 2 and it felt and played identical to the nes original. Then I put in DD4 and the look was on point, but the gameplay was mind numbingly easy, I made it to level 10 without dying first attempt. Then I just quit to have a reason to go back. Disappointment is an understatement.

But double dragon 2, if anyone wants to relive the good ol days, I'm bout it.

I'm gonna cop Renegade as well, that was my shyt. Capcom has a retro pack that comes out at the end of the month and that has 31 games. The ones I gotta get are...

Forgotten worlds, Ghost and goblins, ghouls and ghosts (ghost and goblins sequel releases at the end of the month as well) Trojan :banderas: Section Z, Captain commando arcade, bionic commando arcade and a few more a can't remember. I'm bout it as well if anyone bout it later this month

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
How do you know this, and do does your mother talk out her a$$hole like this as well? Your dad should have slapped both of you :manny:
Mostly because you made a thread about it