It's Spring time so you know them dutty foot bottom chicks coming out in full force

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: It's time to start calling these chicks out who think it's cool to wear flip flops outside but the bottom of they feet look like they just got done playing hopscotch in the dirt.

I live in New York so I don't see it as often as I do like when I was in Florida. It was a year round epidemic watching them Opa Locka ratchets walk into class with they dutty ass feet. :huhldup: :gag:

Scust :huhldup:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I live in San Diego, buddy. Surfer chicks everywhere. It's not really that bad though. Florida is pretty much a dirty, cheaper version of California.
@No_bammer_weed

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you walking outside staring at the concrete and catching glimpses of feet, while I'm staring at ass and titties :manny:

Ol hunch back of notre dame ass nikka

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:russ: @Illuminatos what's your problem with Opa-Locka girls? You should have went up north a little bit and get you some Broward county shones

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @Illuminatos what's your problem with Opa-Locka girls? You should have went up north a little bit and get you some Broward county shones

Nah breh I lived in Broward but i had some awkward experineces with some Chicks from Opa Locka. Them Broward shones ain't that much better either though. :lolhov:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nah breh I lived in Broward but i had some awkward experineces with some Chicks from Opa Locka. Them Broward shones ain't that much better either though. :lolhov:

Chicks from Hollywood are :snoop: so many of these girls get ran through by the same crew over here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

britney-spears-purple-tank-top-starbucks-13.jpg