Its official...WINDOWS 8 is the BOSS OS in the game...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ddvxGkARHA"]Click here first and let this play in another tab********Theme Music********[/ame]

MAAAAN HOLD UP!!!

This Windows 8 is officially BOSS STATUS......:wow:

I think we have an official TOP OS champion in the building. Now previous to that fateful day of October 26 when M$ blessed the masses with that piff that is windows 8, it was generally regarded that Mac OSX was for of a fluid and functional OS than Windows was. However, with the advent of Windows 8 back in 2009, it was generally regarded as the best version, most functional version of Windows up until that point. However, Windows was always victim to various hiccups here and there that usually didn't tend to happen on OSX Machines. However with windows 8 all that has changed.

First off, I installed this thing on a fresh Harddrive in less than 10 min. Literally, in 10 minutes I was installed and ready to go. Furthermore, this fukking OS identified all my networked shyt automatically. Drivers for graphic cards, printer, mice keyboards, motherboards, etc all identified, installed and ready to go.:lawd: I mean, ALL my shyt is networked devices immediately ID's and ready to go. :lawd: My xbox, my phone, my desktop PC, my printer, my NAS, my Surface (:win:), and even my Home receiver all networked and ready to go. I can literally use my phone or my PC to control any other device in the house effortlessly. Move files from phone, to nas, to dekstop, to skydrive(:win:) done effortlessly. Technology that used to be privy to the wealthy and elite by way of extravagant and expensive home automation system is now available to the average consumer at pennies on the dollar. And people try and deny the greatness of Billy da Kid? :usure:

shyt boggles my mind!:mindblown:

Anyways, Windows 8 is by far the fastest, smoothest, cleanest version of Windows 8. Your really doing yourself a disservice by not installing this piff. They've restructured Windows from the ground up and have really made this the supreme OS on the market. All you people clinging to your millions of fart apps need to give em up. This OS is worth it. When compared to the competition, its laughable how just a few weeks ago they were considered the "top tier" (:hehe:smile: ecosytems!

Resistance is futile...:leostare:

2013 should be real interesting.....:skip:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Until they have software updates for all my programs to match up with it, it's not a top priority

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ever since i did a fresh install its running great. it runs faster than Windows 7 did for me on my outdated Core 2 Duo quad core Q9550 with a 5770 HD and 3GBs of RAM (too lazy to buy more). bout to put this on my Acer Aspire One 722 netbook and see how it does.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
this shyt could be so much better, these fakkits need to start paying for fukking metro apps. Im tired of being on desktop :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt is dope!
a0yqua.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
review say that Win 8 actually runs faster than 7 in some cases

and with the store you can download and install the programs like an app on a tablet/smart phone

but yeah until this is out for awhile I'm not installing