"It's me L-T , like when you heat butter"

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

breh im pissed cuz i been waiting to get to da comp to make dis thread all day my coli brotheren. all good atleast somebody did

this may be one of the bighgest reaches ever. and makes this one of the worst diss tracks literally...and i used to like wayne

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it actaully makes me wanna do a spinoff thread. breh u ever had a line dat was so wack it went over ur head?? like errybody has had a dope line off first listen to may go over ur head.. but im talkin sum shyt so fukkin :huhldup: u dismissed it like"nah.. he aint mean dat" so u just kept listenin lol

this line was one for me. i almost didnt wanna believe it

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
so is it a double or triple?

its me, LT

it's me, Lil Tunchi

its MELT like when you heat butter

melt-butter.jpg

it actaully makes me wanna do a spinoff thread. breh u ever had a line dat was so wack it went over ur head?? like errybody has had a dope line off first listen to may go over ur head.. but im talkin sum shyt so fukkin :huhldup: u dismissed it like"nah.. he aint mean dat" so u just kept listenin lol

this line was one for me. i almost didnt wanna believe it

nikka whuts so wack about it?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Garbage. I can't believe I used to be a Wayne sympathizer. Can't defend this nikka no mo after that track

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
The only dope line wayne had was the ending of it, with the whole "what happened to that boy"