It's funny how easily "the people" can get riled up...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
and politicians (both parties) know it too and use it to their advantage.

I logged onto facebook this morning and all I see are political posts. Last week it was my republican friends jumping for joy about their extravaganza in Tampa. This morning it's the democrats that are sounding all so inspired by what i assume was a great speech by the first lady. But should you need a damn convention to get your ass to a voting poll or o decide who you're voting for?

The way i look at it is this: If you havent made up your mind about wether or not you're coming out to vote or who you are voting for by now then you have a problem. Personally I'd say just open the polls already so i can vote for my brethren of african ancestry and call it a day. I made up my mind about who I was voting for in 2012 about 2 years ago. i didnt need no damn convention to remid me why i should vote and who i should vote for

Got mofos all over facebook quoting speeches all over the place like bible verses and sh!t.

Facebook posts seen this morning:
  • Can You Feel It is playing. Totally voting for Obama
  • Corey Booker's speech is rather inspiring.
  • I just got hella excited.#DNC
  • Go ahead Mrs. First Lady.
  • I wanna be like Michelle Obama when I grow up
  • A wonderful speech..Obama 4 more years....after him i want to see a hispanic president
  • Michelle Obama is amazing!

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
sheep man...they are amped but i bet they couldn't tell you more than 2 policies each candidate is championing out here on the trail

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The conventions allow people to convince themselves that they are politically involved. Let them eat, after elections they will go back to the "oh I don't like to talk about politics, its all corrupt anyway" jargon.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nicca, you just went on a rant about reaction to national conventions

If the thread was about how people who do that sh!t get on my nerve or something then yeah that would be a complaint. Im just making an observation how people get easily riled up after both conventions and "inspired" they feel after a speech.

If anything YOU would be the one complaining