It's Friday Night Coli, What's Your Favorite Drink To Sip On While You Game?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm sipping on some on some crown royal vanilla :ohhh: with some coke. shyt is smooth as hell. Tastes like vanilla coke.

Playing fortnite battle Royale.

What about you?

:drunk:
You made this thread Saturday morning tho :patrice:

Drinking and gaming isn't ideal imo. I personally was never a big drinker. Don't need a beer everyday. And as you get older you will see friends abuse alcohol, our liver isn't built for all that and those people die or have to change there lives around to live.

Sohh in conclusion, if you're gonna get DRUNK? I'd wanna do something more exciting than play a videogame. If you talking just for a light buzz? Henn for dark, kettle one for the clear. But I'd rather smokea Jay while playing a fps.:francis:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
416q3T6zWrL.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Depends on what I got in my mini bar, 'cause one drink would never do and if it's a mixture I gotta measure out, by the third snifter I'm either looking to switch over to netflix or I'm switching to something simple like Battlefield 1 or Nba2k.

So if I ain't sipping from my 2 litre bottle of cold water, I'm Prolly just polishing off a six pack or two of beer and staying up all night.