It’s crazy that Sony hasn’t had a single gaming event this year

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know they’ve had several State Of Plays and some have been good but they’re no where near their dedicated gaming events like last year when they showed the likes of Spiderman 2, Wolverine etc. I’m guessing since it’s November we won’t be getting any for the rest of the year

I thought there would’ve been a big one this year giving us updates to wolverine, Spiderman 2, KOTOR remake and possibly some new ones. Ah well :francis:

Saying this though, even their 20mins state of plays was still better than Microsoft’s 2 hour summer event where they showed the flop Starfield and lots of forgettable turds :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know they’ve had several State Of Plays and some have been good but they’re no where near their dedicated gaming events like last year when they showed the likes of Spiderman 2, Wolverine etc. I’m guessing since it’s November we won’t be getting any for the rest of the year

I thought there would’ve been a big one this year giving us updates to wolverine, Spiderman 2, KOTOR remake and possibly some new ones. Ah well :francis:

Saying this though, even their 20mins state of plays was still better than Microsoft’s 2 hour summer event where they showed the flop Starfield and lots of forgettable turds :mjlol:

Sony just straight up retiring from marketing games, whats the point
full

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
No, they are perpetuating that they are the crying little sisters of the poor because anything speaking to exclusivity on multiplatform games, they know Microsoft is going to

the-office-ryan-howard.gif

to the regulators.

Can't cry about needing help and foreclosures when you are flexing all up in the videos.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Some Resetera folks said one was supposed to happen in October but they aren’t trying to look solid right now for “reasons”.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some Resetera folks said one was supposed to happen in October but they aren’t trying to look solid right now for “reasons”.

No one has any idea what sony ever plans to do. Even the Snitch got the last State of Play wrong

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
They don't need events at this point. I think having directs/state of play throughout the year is better than showcasing everything at major events. Not to console war it, but rather have 4-6 state of play/Directs than showing everything at E3.

Agreed.

Too many times I'm watching these 1 to 2 hour presentations (Not just PlayStations) sitting though a bunch of shyt I don't care about at all. I'd rather you do some 20-30 minutes bite sized ones and just get to the point.