Its crazy that Kevin Durant has his "It" moment already

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I hate it had to be my Laker's that he got it on but that 3 pointer he hit in game 4 fukked my heart up :to:

ill give him his props tho :win: that shyt was clutch as fukk :noah:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
dude is clutch its like he's a different player the closing minutes of the game

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
i think he's had a few game winners already in these playoffs.

bruh he was balling through the 2nd round and did have other game winners but the way that shot was set up is a "Classic basketball moment". There was no doubt in my mind that he was gonna hit that shot and i had to sit there and watch it in horror...thats how I know its a classic :to:

Kobe my nikka I hate it had to be him :noah:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A 'it moment' in the 2nd round of the playoffs??.. no hate I hope they beat the Spurs and make it to the finals. The stage just needs to be a little bit bigger imo

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Dude is good. But what I like about him is how he approaches thig off the court. That's why I don't understand how people can hate on him and DRose. They just seem like dudes who go about their business and don't care about the fukkery.

I don't think this is the yr. I think the Spurs about sweep that ass but I hope the young brotha gets him a few.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dude is good. But what I like about him is how he approaches thig off the court. That's why I don't understand how people can hate on him and DRose. They just seem like dudes who go about their business and don't care about the fukkery.

I don't think this is the yr. I think the Spurs about sweep that ass but I hope the young brotha gets him a few.

Derrick Rose got his dikk sucked by the media all of last year because Bron made em mad.. The shyt was sickening..