It's Crazy How People Go Missing and Never Seen Again

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I know Scruff McGruff gets parodied a lot nowadays, however this commercial from the early 80s gets straight to the point especially when all of the kids disappear. Even Scruff wasn't joking around, "You may be looking at Jenni for the last time."

Those commercials back then hit different.

Yeah those 80s and early 90s PSAs put the fear of God into you. Anyone remember the "It's ______ pm, do YOU know where your children are?"

shyt used to send shivers up my spine.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
A girl I know through a friend has been missing for over a week now. Her dad is a good guy and is way fukked up over it. :mjcry:

Ms Wilson told ABC News that she had never experienced symptoms of mental illness in the past, but after testing positive for Covid in January 2022, she started having hallucinations and hearing voices.

Hadyne Wilson suffered an episode starting 29 September

Hadyne Wilson suffered an episode starting 29 September (ABC7 News)
At the time, doctors diagnosed Ms Wilson with a rare condition known as Covid psychosis. Months later, she went missing for nearly two weeks before her family was able to locate her in the emergency room of a local hospital. :blessed:

‘Covid psychosis’ caused this LA woman to disappear for weeks

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We had a gay serial killer in Toronto disappear 8 men before he was caught in the process of killing the 9th. Bruce Mc Arthur. A lot of these men were brown South Asian immigrants from uptight communities who were probably cruising the gay district on the down low and ran into this killer. He specifically targeted them. Only one of his known victims is white.

Most of his victims families had to find out they were gay after they disappeared and went unrecovered for years. Beyond that they had to hear the gruesome details of what he would do to his victims. Tying them up, assaulting them then killing them and dismembering them. Imagine as a wife or son finding out your father or husband went out like this after years of them missing.... As a landscaping contractor he used his job and access to client properties to dispose of body parts. Burying shyt in plots and flower pots. A true demon. Only 8 identified victims. Could be more...

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I know somebody who knows a guy who went missing. He’s not the only one who knows him out of my network but the guy I know is so annoying i don’t care about the missing guy due to association

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
We had a gay serial killer in Toronto disappear 8 men before he was caught in the process of killing the 9th. Bruce Mc Arthur. A lot of these men were brown South Asian immigrants from uptight communities who were probably cruising the gay district on the down low and ran into this killer. He specifically targeted them. Only one of his known victims is white.

Most of his victims families had to find out they were gay after they disappeared and went unrecovered for years. Beyond that they had to hear the gruesome details of what he would do to his victims. Tying them up, assaulting them then killing them and dismembering them. Imagine as a wife or son finding out your father or husband went out like this after years of them missing.... As a landscaping contractor he used his job and access to client properties to dispose of body parts. Burying shyt in plots and flower pots. A true demon. Only 8 identified victims. Could be more...
Saw a video about him smh

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yeah , it's pretty scary and sad. Especially when it happens to minors.

In the Dominican Republic , a lot of young women go missing ...some just dissapear for a day or two with a boyfriend , so they be re-appearing.
but other's dont have such luck and you always wonder what happened to them.