Payday23

Superstar
Daps

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Not only that, but the amount of people that get abducted, escape, and are RETURNED to their captors by police or flat out ignored is insane. That white girl from last year is a perfect example.

If I have kids i will definitely be taking them to the missing person's board in Walmart and also Skid Row to show them that all it takes is one opportunity and its over. ALWAYS keep your head on a swivel and some way to locate yourself if you get snatched.
It's insane to think how careless I (along with my other friends) was as a kid and how much of an unknown gamble our parents made in the 90's as well by letting us do things like walking home alone after getting off the bus, going to the mall and walking around stores alone, and playing outside with friends even after the streetlights had come on and eventually walking home alone. There are numerous scenarios where I, or another family member or friend could have got snatched up with the quickness and I/we could have been another face on another missing poster being put up around the country. We were playing on a dangerous edge and not even knowing it.

When I was rewatching that gut punch "Runaway Train" video that I posted a few pages back, the final scene where the baby gets kidnapped hit close to home, because earlier today, I went to visit my two newly born nieces at my sister's house and held both of them for the first time. It's always been a unpredictable time, but it seems around the 70's and 80's is when it started to get more dangerous and demonic and it's only going to get worse as time goes on too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
The government gave (them)
a certain amount of people
to grab as long as they were
returned safe......(They) broke the treaty.
Vanish into thin air aint just a saying.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you want to really go down a wild rabbit hole look up how many people go missing at national parks, and the elaborate cave systems in many parks....
Went on a road trip to Yellowstone and we were literally driving 1-2 hours between sights. A national park that’s bigger than Delaware. Dump a body out there and you ain’t finding them. Hike up there and don’t tell someone where you going or get off the trails and they won’t find you. Maybe the wolves and bears but not humans.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Spookiest part is that alot of people get lured away. People will feel like their in danger and fight that instinct for who knows what reason and bam......gone without even putting up a fight.......I preach to mine die on the spot if you can't get away because heaven knows what they will do if you let them take you......they threaten you to get you to comply......don't comply......attack the eyes.....gain the advantage.....them beat them unconscious or to death......they may have accomplices.......

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I had a dream I was at the airport after taking a short ride on a trans Atlantic flight from one gate to the next (one of those things that makes sense in a dream) and I saw a dude from my area who was recently killed. I told him about this and he was basically :yeshrug: about it. He stated that it was unfortunate but that was in another realm and it didn't affect him in any way, shape or form.

Then his deceased doppelganger appeared and started chasing him. He knew it was a life or death struggle. The doppelganger was like, "I'm not trying to hurt you. I just want to talk about your soul. There might be a soul in there!" So he chases dude and touches him but the guy manages to get back up but not for long. I told him if your doppelganger touches you it's not good. And it wasn't. He couldn't run as fast anymore. The doppelganger caught him and gave him a bear hug and they both sank into the ground screaming as another version of himself dressed like a Catholic Cardinal watched on sadly.

I say all that to say who knows why people disappear without a trace. Yeah, most are murdered or just die and are never found. A small percentage I think have some sort of supernatural origins.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
My little sister got me into true crime. So many people are missing and probably dead in a ditch or lake somewhere. shyt can weight heavily on your heart.

I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. So fukking sad 😢