It's Crazy How People Go Missing and Never Seen Again

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Damn I remember that video. 21 missing people were found due in part to this video. Much respect to Soul Asylum for that.

This song slaps hard man :banderas: . My son and I used to troll my wife like

What-Shaq-Singing-Meme.jpg

"RUNAWAYYYY TRAINNN NEVER GOINNNN BACKKKK"

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Yeah I think about this too. Especially in big cities like NYC and LA where it’s just wayyyy too many residences to possibly keep track. I remember I was looking for sone shyt on Craigslist in Brooklyn and I went to the guys house. Creepy vibes from the second I stepped in. Older white guy. The house had so much shyt in it I couldn’t even look at it all. Messy af. Then he had like a younger guy around who was like his hand or something but weird vibes from him too. I was like they got bodies in the walls here most likely. I made an excuse and dipped real quick style

I sold used ps4 to a white dude. After he received the package, he sent me a picture of him playing the ps4. In the background he had all kinds of demonic shyt.. gothic stuff, probably a heavy metal fan. He also had a picture of Richard Ramirez the nightstalker on his desk :picard:

I didn't even respond.

There are some truly disturbed ppl out there.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
We walk around murderers every day.Too bad we can't tell like on some Unbreakable shyt.

The biggest suckers are those who think murderers have a specific look. You really can't tell on appearance alone. Predators are good at disguising themselves and blending in. The problem is if you operate based on stereotypes, you'll confuse your anxiety with the natural human instinct which gets triggered when something seems off.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's amazing me that with all the advancement in technology and CCTV footage people still go missing

Cold Cases is one of my favorite things to watch because it's that 1 rookie officer that opens a cold file and persues it, you see families getting some type of closure after 45 years

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A lot of woods in America

That's the thing that kills me when folks get the perception that America is this city driven country, when in reality there's more woods and wilderness than actual towns and cities. Just the South alone is a goldmine for bodies and deviant behavior.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The biggest suckers are those who think murderers have a specific look. You really can't tell on appearance alone. Predators are good at disguising themselves and blending in. The problem is if you operate based on stereotypes, you'll confuse your anxiety with the natural human instinct which gets triggered when something seems off.

Had to snap my son out of that type of thinking, when he judged this random dude riding a bicycle because he had tats and etc.

I'm like dude, just because they have a certain look...doesn't mean that they are a monster. Society is like this huge matrix affair where the ones you NEED to be watching out for, are the same ones that wish you a good day with a smile.

You always got to get the guard up, but at the same time keep a cool stance. Hence, why I always look over and in front of me. You never know what the hell to expect in these dire times of uncertainty.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That's the thing that kills me when folks get the perception that America is this city driven country, when in reality there's more woods and wilderness than actual towns and cities. Just the South alone is a goldmine for bodies and deviant behavior.
Right so many ways to hide someone in America. I was in upstate NY a few weeks back. Literally miles of miles of mountains, woods and Greenland. I’m like I know someone drove someone up here before

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Right so many ways to hide someone in America. I was in upstate NY a few weeks back. Literally miles of miles of mountains, woods and Greenland. I’m like I know someone drove someone up here before

Square biz. So many cold cases out there because folks can easily find a safe house anywhere. Just like that dude that caught a body in 94 that ended up getting arrested just for a traffic issue. Dude looked like a level headed Chad ass breh, but you would never know because of his cadence and style.

This maybe a small world, but there's no limitation of escape.