It's Crazy How People Go Missing and Never Seen Again

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie walked from my house about a 1 mile away to take a shower and then me and my cousin was gonna pick him up later to go to a party.
He never arrived home.
That was 17 years ago.

No traces.
3 kids devastated.

We have no clue what the fukk happened to him.

:sadcam:
:picard::picard::picard: how do you even process that

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Getting kidnapped and killed by someone you owed money too, you had problems with, etc is one thing. But when I hear stories of regular everyday 9-5 people who have no enemies or problems or mental illness just one day disappearing out of the blue and never seen again... shyt does something to my soul :wow: :mjcry:
Annunaki eating humans were their food

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I think the worst thing for families/friends is just not knowing. It's one thing to actually have proof that the person is dead, you can at least start the grieving process and try to move on, as hard as that is. But not even knowing if that person is still alive, let alone where and in which conditions, must be absolutely devastating. Sometimes I see some homeless people especially in big cities and I wonder if they might be people who just left whatever situation they were in and are "missing" somewhere else. Who's really gonna take time to see if random homeless dudes fit a description from a person declared missing like 5 years ago. You might have friends and family still hoping somewhere and that guy is in the streets in some city a couple of hours away.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
They used to have a big ass wall of missing children, teenagers, some adults at the DMV out here back in the day. The majority of the pics had red deceased stamps on them...ALL BAD. That wall was fukked up, glad they took it down.

I think it was the missing and exploited children organization, they used to send you those have you seen me flyers in the mail.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
'It's like cancer, it knows no boundaries' | Reports of human trafficking on the rise in East Tennessee

This is sadly going on in my area. I’d imagine it goes on in every big and little city in the country. It’s an infestation this country will never get rid of. I’d imagine that’s what happened here.

I feel sorry for authorities who have to surf the dark web. I bet they’ve seen some haunting shyt from human trafficking to contract kills being planned out to snuff videos.

A lot of cities also have serial killer problems but they’re never classified as such because authorities want to keep things on the hush hush.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This thread is so friggin enticing because I am always fascinated by missing people cases, because its always some sort of crazy ending.

For instance, the Runaway Train song had cases that ended up being human trafficking or family issues. One of the band members found out that one of the girls that was featured in the "missing" photos was dealing with a custody battle with her father and mother. The mother ended up killing the daughter and burying her in the backyard.

Another girl said the band ruined her life because she was found at her boyfriends house to escape her abusive parents.

Then you have cases like the one where this dude went missing after working in a store. He ended up being found years later in the middle of two freezers :damn:.

Plus you got to factor in:

• The family could be telling ducktales
  • Mental illness involving the missing persons
  • Suicide (jumping off a bridge or losing their lives in a deserted area)
  • Psychopaths that kill and put the body somewhere that will never be found
  • Decomposition of a Jane/John Doe
  • Horrible and lazy forensic technology for the time (DNA being the main subject of such ordeals)
  • Lack of care from communities and news outlets
  • Two sides to the story that the police or media won't address
  • Police cover up
This is why I always get on my son about being with us at all times. He used to run and try to do shyt for himself in a friggin shelter of all places. There are organizations that strive to look for children and the shytty part about it, is that these organizations are being shadowed by multi million dollar companies.

Its a crazy world :francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This thread is so friggin enticing because I am always fascinated by missing people cases, because its always some sort of crazy ending.

For instance, the Runaway Train song had cases that ended up being human trafficking or family issues. One of the band members found out that one of the girls that was featured in the "missing" photos was dealing with a custody battle with her father and mother. The mother ended up killing the daughter and burying her in the backyard.

Another girl said the band ruined her life because she was found at her boyfriends house to escape her abusive parents.

Then you have cases like the one where this dude went missing after working in a store. He ended up being found years later in the middle of two freezers :damn:.

Plus you got to factor in:

• The family could be telling ducktales
  • Mental illness involving the missing persons
  • Suicide (jumping off a bridge or losing their lives in a deserted area)
  • Psychopaths that kill and put the body somewhere that will never be found
  • Decomposition of a Jane/John Doe
  • Horrible and lazy forensic technology for the time (DNA being the main subject of such ordeals)
  • Lack of care from communities and news outlets
  • Two sides to the story that the police or media won't address
  • Police cover up
This is why I always get on my son about being with us at all times. He used to run and try to do shyt for himself in a friggin shelter of all places. There are organizations that strive to look for children and the shytty part about it, is that these organizations are being shadowed by multi million dollar companies.

Its a crazy world :francis:

Damn I remember that video. 21 missing people were found due in part to this video. Much respect to Soul Asylum for that.

EDIT - 25. Even better.

Last edited: