It's Crazy How People Go Missing and Never Seen Again

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Reminds me of Terrence Woods Jr.

He is a production assistant. He was working on the set of ‘Gold Rush’ in Idaho on Oct 5, 2018. The crew alleges he dropped his radio and sprinted down a hill into the mines/forest. Search and rescue found little trace of him. Just a short scent trail. Not enough to find him.

photo-2020-08-07-15-36-48-2-e1596982854273.jpg

popogogo

Pro
Daps
My homie walked from my house about a 1 mile away to take a shower and then me and my cousin was gonna pick him up later to go to a party.
He never arrived home.
That was 17 years ago.

No traces.
3 kids devastated.

We have no clue what the fukk happened to him.

:sadcam:

Daps
Reminds me of Terrence Woods Jr.

He is a production assistant. He was working on the set of ‘Gold Rush’ in Idaho on Oct 5, 2018. The crew alleges he dropped his radio and sprinted down a hill into the mines/forest. Search and rescue found little trace of him. Just a short scent trail. Not enough to find him.

photo-2020-08-07-15-36-48-2-e1596982854273.jpg

:huhldup: Something definitely sketchy about that place. Would never visit there as a black person

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
A childhood friend told me a story of how she was abducted and tortured. After God knows how long he took her out to the woods and stabbed her, leaving her naked and bleeding to death in the woods. Somehow she survived and crawled out to civilisation and found a man who immediately applied what first aid he could while waiting for the paramedics.

Later they found the guy thanks to her description and were able to arrest him. Turns out she would have been his fifth and very unlikely last victim had she died in those woods.

Some truly sick fukkin people out there.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Byron-Page%20-72586_7.jpg

Byron Page was last seen at a bus stop at Overhill and Slauson Streets in Los Angeles, California on January 29, 1992. He was planning to visit a music warehouse and video store twenty miles away in West Hollywood, California; he was a regular patron of the store. Byron never arrived home and has not been seen since. Employees at the store did not recall him entering the business that day.

Byron wasn't having any problems prior to his disappearance; in fact, he was very happy with his life and looking forward to getting his driver's license. He was an excellent student with a perfect attendance record, and he had been accepted at several colleges within the University of California system. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance, which remains unsolved.

:why: :why: :why: I couldn't imagine dealing with this....sooooo many missing people, where are they?
Some but not all of these folks disappear on purpose. Or have psychotic breaks. The articles say they didn't have problems because the family always says it.

You never know what folks are dealing with, however. Not downplaying foul play at all for the record. Random acts of violence fill in the rest of the gaps.