It's Crazy How People Go Missing and Never Seen Again

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Byron-Page%20-72586_7.jpg

Byron Page was last seen at a bus stop at Overhill and Slauson Streets in Los Angeles, California on January 29, 1992. He was planning to visit a music warehouse and video store twenty miles away in West Hollywood, California; he was a regular patron of the store. Byron never arrived home and has not been seen since. Employees at the store did not recall him entering the business that day.

Byron wasn't having any problems prior to his disappearance; in fact, he was very happy with his life and looking forward to getting his driver's license. He was an excellent student with a perfect attendance record, and he had been accepted at several colleges within the University of California system. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance, which remains unsolved.

:why: :why: :why: I couldn't imagine dealing with this....sooooo many missing people, where are they?

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Getting kidnapped and killed by someone you owed money too, you had problems with, etc is one thing. But when I hear stories of regular everyday 9-5 people who have no enemies or problems or mental illness just one day disappearing out of the blue and never seen again... shyt does something to my soul :wow: :mjcry:.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Damn 1992 .. definitely looks like a photo you would see today. Most of those folks are dead, strung out, or in someone’s basement. It’s hard seeing cases like this knowing there’s at least one person still holding out on hope. There’s also someone roaming the streets ( potentially) that has the answers you need. I pray I never have to go through that type of pain and wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Driving around, I always get that thought, lookin at homes...

"So many homes, so many basements, attics, cellars, etc..." :huhldup:

You don't know, WTF is going on, in some of these houses. :smh: I remember that Spanish cat, who got arrested, years ago in OH. Had those females, locked up in his basement, for years. YEARS! I know everywhere, doesn't have basements. I'm in PA, for example. Out here, there's all types of old, creepy, historic ass homes. Looking for homes, back in the day, realtors, walked us thru, all types of, spooky ass cribs.

One time we looked at a house with a realtor, where the ppl were still living there. He goes to show us, one of the rooms (which was a kids room), and the shyt, had locks, on the outside, of the door. The realtor, my lady, and I, all hit the....:huhldup::patrice::mjtf:

Never forgot that shyt. So again....there's millions of homes, across the country. If someone was moving slick, off the radar, and had the bag, to make adjustments to their house (hidden rooms, etc), whose tellin, what folks, got up in there. Ppl are into, all types of wicked shyt. I think a lot of missing ppl, are locked up, in some of these homes (for whatever purpose), like those girls were. :yeshrug:

doggy

All Star
Daps
Driving around, I always get that thought, lookin at homes...

"So many homes, so many basements, attics, cellars, etc..." :huhldup:

You don't know, WTF is going on, in some of these houses. :smh: I remember that Spanish cat, who got arrested, years ago in OH. Had those females, locked up in his basement, for years. YEARS! I know everywhere, doesn't have basements. I'm in PA, for example. Out here, there's all types of old, creepy, historic ass homes. Looking for homes, back in the day, realtors, walked us thru, all types of, spooky ass cribs.

One time we looked at a house with a realtor, where the ppl were still living there. He goes to show us, one of the rooms (which was a kids room), and the shyt, had locks, on the outside, of the door. The realtor, my lady, and I, all hit the....:huhldup::patrice::mjtf:

Never forgot that shyt. So again....there's millions of homes, across the country. If someone was moving slick, off the radar, and had the bag, to make adjustments to their house (hidden rooms, etc), whose tellin, what folks, got up in there. Ppl are into, all types of wicked shyt. I think a lot of missing ppl, are locked up, in some of these homes (for whatever purpose), like those girls were. :yeshrug:

Yeah I think about this too. Especially in big cities like NYC and LA where it’s just wayyyy too many residences to possibly keep track. I remember I was looking for sone shyt on Craigslist in Brooklyn and I went to the guys house. Creepy vibes from the second I stepped in. Older white guy. The house had so much shyt in it I couldn’t even look at it all. Messy af. Then he had like a younger guy around who was like his hand or something but weird vibes from him too. I was like they got bodies in the walls here most likely. I made an excuse and dipped real quick style