WOAT
Daps
3rd rock from the sun and fell off

Came back 500 days of summer,looper,batman,that cac hacker movie

And now….

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't think most people actually like him. he's got a very Anne Hathaway vibe to him where he seems like such a nice guy, it comes across as disingenuous and corny as fukk.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i don't think most people actually like him. he's got a very Anne Hathaway vibe to him where he seems like such a nice guy, it comes across as disingenuous and corny as fukk.
The Anne Hathaway hate is well documented online, never heard of anything similar for this guy. Chris Pratt is getting the Anne Hathaway treatment moreso an open unabashed campaign to get people to hate him.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The Anne Hathaway hate is well documented online, never heard of anything similar for this guy. Chris Pratt is getting the Anne Hathaway treatment moreso an open unabashed campaign to get people to hate him.
i've never really seen him lumped in with Hathaway like that, but it's a vibe i've always gotten from him. by all accounts seems like a good guy but seems like he might be insufferable if you actually knew him, and i'm just theorizing that more people might feel the same way, thus never leading to huge sustained mainstream success.

for the record i think everyone has come around on Anne Hathaway, but i've never waivered, she seems absolutely insufferable and is incredibly corny

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I actually enjoyed his show on Apple TV+ which sadly went under the radar. Dude is a good actor, but the roles he constantly gets cripples his entire aura. Dude has the Michael Cera effect to the tee.
That Super Pumped joint on Showtime? Or is this another show?

I’ve been meaning to check it out though. Encountered a clip on Twitter and them Tarantino narrations took me by surprise. :mjlol:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I thought he was good in Super Pumped but I don’t think that show did very well. I like him but never thought he was gonna be like the go to man in Hollywood. Reminds me of a great value version of Edward Norton

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i've never really seen him lumped in with Hathaway like that, but it's a vibe i've always gotten from him. by all accounts seems like a good guy but seems like he might be insufferable if you actually knew him, and i'm just theorizing that more people might feel the same way, thus never leading to huge sustained mainstream success.

for the record i think everyone has come around on Anne Hathaway, but i've never waivered, she seems absolutely insufferable and is incredibly corny
Gotcha, I think there are people that actively hate Anne Hathaway. While I think this guy's just isn't too charismatic. Him being insufferable I think is just your theory pretty sure it isn't a wide spread thing.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude is a Magic The Gathering nerd. I don't think he's the insufferable ego that people have expressed experiencing with Hathaway

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That Super Pumped joint on Showtime? Or is this another show?

I’ve been meaning to check it out though. Encountered a clip on Twitter and them Tarantino narrations took me by surprise. :mjlol:

images

This was the show. I really good show btw, it sucks that it did not do good compared to most Apple shows, but I fukks with it. A good take on mental health awareness without beating folks upside the head with the message.