RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
DID YOU REPORT THE POST?

Which post? He already got banned for saying the racist shyt then he came back and hides in one subforum cuz he don’t wanna get shytted on over here or in the coliseum

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Which post? He already got banned for saying the racist shyt then he came back and hides in one subforum cuz he don’t wanna get shytted on over here or in the coliseum
Nothing will be done :sas2:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba got banned for popping shyt about Trayvon. Then we comes back after 6 months or so and starts exclusively posting in HL. :beli:
that was a bullshyt ass post by me, whatever the context was. and i wouldnt defend it :yeshrug:

it also wasnt "my reaction to" that fukkin fakkit george zimmerman murdering trayvon martin. i probably have a hundred posts on here saying otherwise, but i wouldnt even bring that topic up

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
that was a bullshyt ass post by me, whatever the context was. and i wouldnt defend it :yeshrug:

it also wasnt "my reaction to" that fukkin fakkit george zimmerman murdering trayvon martin. i probably have a hundred posts on here saying otherwise, but i wouldnt even bring that topic up

Whatever. Stop hiding. Come to TLR regularly like you used to and get that smoke :demonic:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's one of the most frequently clowned posters on HL but somehow HL posters are "harboring" him. :why:

No one's built any walls here yet. Y'all want to clown him or report him for anything stupid he says, you're free to do so on sight. :mjgrin:

Forget this "I'm shook to post in HL so I'm begging him to come over here so I can talk to him in a safe space." :mjlol:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Higher learning is dead so the locker room is basically the new political sub. The only thing that was really keeping it alive the last 3 years was the trump Russia thread and that’s done so it’s Basically Larry Holmes status.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's one of the most frequently clowned posters on HL but somehow HL posters are "harboring" him. :why:

No one's built any walls here yet. Y'all want to clown him or report him for anything stupid he says, you're free to do so on sight. :mjgrin:

Forget this "I'm shook to post in HL so I'm begging him to come over here so I can talk to him in a safe space." :mjlol:

:mjlol:
HL being a high standard for moral integrity.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
how the subforum where all the “intelligent” posters hang out let a racist cac post up?:why:

hides in one subforum cuz he don’t wanna get shytted on over here or in the coliseum

Whatever. Stop hiding. Come to TLR regularly like you used to and get that smoke :demonic:

He supported Trump in 2016 and has always caught more negs than rep in HL, so explain to me which subforum he picked up +12,000 in rep in?

:sas1::sas2: