Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
He's had great quotables
28237-57abea265037fa4504b94ddb33634e3c.jpg

44812351_10156807943775421_3312799603589382144_n.jpg

Here are some of the most memorable Wesley Pipes quotes:

“Suck this mufukkin dikk…. You know I like my shyt wet up like a drive by.. Do a driveby on this dikk… Yeah there you go! You a Crip or sum’n huh? U crip’n bytch?!”

“Let me put my kids in ya mouth bitxh.. Imma turn ya throat into a foster home. Take this nut.”

“You stupid or u smart (repeats 3x’s)?!?!” Chick: “I’m smart (mouth full of penis)” Wesley Pipes: “well work ya brain like a college freshman and make it nasty for me.”

“Damn.. I’m all the way in that ass! dontchu shyt on my dikk. If I strike a nerve you better let me know!”

“spit on my mufukkin balls. They should look like two disco balls in a second. Spit on em! Don’t be shy, you naked wit the cameras rollin’. Too late to be shy girl”

“Ooh Ms Jacme! Ms. Jackson ain’t got shyt on you! I can call you Ms. Jacme cuz you Nasssty.”

“Damn.. Listen. I’m about to cum right in u bitxh. Don’t even trip. I know it’s early in the game but this p*ssy too good to stop. Imma give u more dikk tho. I aint gon cheat you, I aint even gonna cheat you. Don’t trip”

“Hol on bytch my dikk caught all up in ya fishnets & shyt”

“Stop all that screaming & hollering bytch.. If u can’t handle it just tell me to take some out then. Say ‘daddy take some out’ and I’ll take some out”

“You like the way I French kiss this p*ssy don’t you bytch?! You’d swear I was from Italy or somewhere the way I French kiss pusay.”

“Make that p*ssy breathe in and out while my dikk all in you. Ya p*ssy actin like it got asthma right now. Breathe on this dikk. Make that p*ssy squeeze this dikk.”

“Ass up, Face down.. Make that shyt picture perfect. We on camera. The world Gon see this shyt. This dikk Gon make you famous.”

“Yeah, this my lil’ broke Beyonce right here… this the closest I’ma ever get to fukkin’ Beyonce… if I ever get my hands on that bytch I’ma do her just like this… Urrrrgggggh”

“bytch I want u to disrespect my dikk”

“If you don’t suck this dikk right, imma tell yo mama what you been doin.”

“see what yo p*ssy just did, it just swallowed my whole damn dikk, shyt, big ass p*ssy”

“silence bytch I can’t hear yo p*ssy talking” “damn you hear that? That’s yo p*ssy getting beat up. It’s calling for help but ain’t nobody gonna help that mothafukka”

“do you know how much dikk is inside of you right now?”

“I’m balls deep baby, I cant give u no more inches”