It’s Brehs Out Here Requesting Backshot Wind And Kitty with Meow to it?

Do you like it a little funky?

• I want that thang smelling musty

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I prefer no seasoning

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • I don’t get p*ssy

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

:ohhh:

It never occurred to me that it could be a turn on for other people. I like a lil armpit funk and tell my lady to not use deodorant sometimes.

I want her to smell like chicken noodle soup and Funyuns.

:shaq:

Am I tripping? The comments had me in tears.

IMG-9002.jpg

IMG-9003.jpg

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
It's not always about what yall like. Can I be comfortable?

Tldr: ewww.
Stop that. Why can't it be both?

I like when a girl is comfortable around me, and I also like the same things as Brian pumper apparently. Natural musk, no weaves, no make up, no fake fingernails, none of that shyt. They can keep nail polish tho, I like that.

Coochie literally taste like NOTHING when it's clean. You ever see a meal that looks delicious and you get all :ooh: only for it to taste like NOTHING when it hits your tongue? :what: so disappointing.

I'm tryna eat with a lil flavor and some SEASONING got damn it! :damn:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
you like "armpit funk"... i never been confident and musty at the same time. that shyt will ruin my day, be walking around with my arms glued to my side :beli:
Musty =/= musky

This is the hurdle us natural lovers always have to encounter with women tho.

I tell them exactly what I like and tell them not to take a shower before they see me....they show up tasting like soap :why:

There's more layers with a BBW (don't ask me how). I sensually rub her belly and praise and compliment her body. she gets uncomfortable and doesn't believe me because she is def-conscious with her body :martin:

It's really the same song and dance for 90% of women. It's rare for a woman to actually believe me when I tell them what I'm attracted to. It's weird.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Musty =/= musky

This is the hurdle us natural lovers always have to encounter with women tho.

I tell them exactly what I like and tell them not to take a shower before they see me....they show up tasting like soap :why:

There's more layers with a BBW (don't ask me how). I sensually rub her belly and praise and compliment her body. she gets uncomfortable and doesn't believe me because she is def-conscious with her body :martin:

It's really the same song and dance for 90% of women. It's rare for a woman to actually believe me when I tell them what I'm attracted to. It's weird.
dude in here bragging about fukking musty bbws :scust: