It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia..... top 5 or top 10 comedy sitcom?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
The peaks are very high, e.g. The religion episode, and the child molestation. The comedy is below the belt which I like. Top 5 US, but probably not top 10 if including U.K. Comedies though.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hold this in the same regards for a comedy show as I do The Wire for tv dramas.. it's the best to do it and I put it past Seinfeld and Curb for their longevity and consistency.

The move to consciously show the de-evolution of their characters is brilliant and makes for hilarious tv

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This show hasn't even begun to peak. You'll know when it peaks too :ufdup:

The last two seasons have been absolute piff.
I don't know. It's currently my favorite show on tv. Season 5 brought us the D.E.N.N.I.S. system, season six brought us nonstop depravity like who got dee pregnant and I think that season had the implication when they bought a boat with their dikktowel.com money, and season seven saw fat Mac ("It's muscle, try and move me bro, this is mass, if I was going to use that gorgeous muscle monster as my avatar, I would have to put on some serious bulk"), Frank trying to marry a crack whore, the gang on the jersey shore, and the greatest drinking game ever. I missed all of last season though except the premier. It's on Hulu if you use a computer right? I'm not seeing it on my phone or Xbox.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know. It's currently my favorite show on tv. Season 5 brought us the D.E.N.N.I.S. system, season six brought us nonstop depravity like who got dee pregnant, and season seven saw fat Mac, frank try to marry a crack whore, the gang on the jersey shore, and the greatest drinking game ever. I missed all of last season though except the premier. It's ok Hulu if you use a computer right? I'm not seeing it on my phone or Xbox.
Breh the Ski episode alone makes season 11 amazing. I'm excited for you

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't know. It's currently my favorite show on tv. Season 5 brought us the D.E.N.N.I.S. system, season six brought us nonstop depravity like who got dee pregnant and I think that season had the implication when they bought a boat with their dikktowel.com money, and season seven saw fat Mac("It's muscle, try and move me bro, this is mass, if I was going to use that gorgeous muscle monster as my avatar, I would have to put on some serious bulk", frank try to marry a crack whore, the gang on the jersey shore, and the greatest drinking game ever. I missed all of last season though except the premier. It's on Hulu if you use a computer right? I'm not seeing it on my phone or Xbox.

Season 10 is on Netflix. I think Season 11 is being put on Netflix either today or tomorrow. But I agree. Seasons 3, 5 and 7 are piff status. The last two are up there too, in my opinion.

The ski episode and the Frank POV episode were the best last season. I'll even go as far as saying the Frank POV episode is top 5 :banderas:

Edit - Forgot about the court episode from last season too. That's up there as well :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Season 10 is on Netflix. I think Season 11 is being put on Netflix either today or tomorrow. But I agree. Seasons 3, 5 and 7 are piff status. The last two are up there too, in my opinion.

The ski episode and the Frank POV episode were the best last season. I'll even go as far as saying the Frank POV episode is top 5 :banderas:

Edit - Forgot about the court episode from last season too. That's up there as well :wow:
Just please don't tell me I gotta see a naked frank crawl out from the couch again :deadrose: :scusthov:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its definitely a power top...maybe even bottom.

I love the show and its been hilarious for years now. Too many classic moments.
Frank and the couch scene literally had me on the floor crying tears.
8UFsKB.gif

Of course the classic D.E.N.N.I.S. episode, Lethal Weapon 5, The Implication, Nightman Cometh, Chardee Macdennis, Mac Fights Gay Marraige, Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare, Frank Reynolds Little Beauties, The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis, Bird Law..and many more I could name.