Its Almost Summer. What Your "Team" Looking Like?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:diddy: Well?

How many chicks you got down for you right now?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i only got one..

im gonna get busy in a lil

prolly around May

i been lazy lol. just been fukkin my old bytches

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I currently got a main chick thats down the cause. and some strange in the works :ahh:

Think im in the same boat, at least until i find a main chick that i can take serious

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
One All-Star caliber PG. Even took time to shoot with me in the gym and let me witness her ballhandling skills for many practices before being picked up. Earned her way to a starting position after being left in the doghouse for an extended period of time (coach's protocol for making the starting lineup).

A couple D-Leaguers hoping to make it to the pros sometime soon...Late night shootarounds and pick-up games are all they're good for...

A handful of vets...sure, they're not the first option when the going gets tough, but they're battle tested, and have been on the roster long enough to know what to do when the pressure's on.

My squad goin to the playoffs this year. :salute:

Don't even ask me how. :youngsabo:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
My team is looking for a reset on the whole franchise breh's :to:

let my star SF take her talents to south beach after that the rest of the roster wasn't the same man :sadbron:

Draft coming up in a minute and I got 3 first round pick too, so I'm looking to pick up a some rookies :ahh: :sitdown: