its a good thing the fall release schedule is so packed this year

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movies, we should be okay through maybe the beginning of next year, MAYBE the middle of the year. Most studios have movies that are in post production that they can push out, as long as they don't need vital reshoots.

TV, though? Hope y'all ready to see a lot of reality shows and repurposed content. :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Movies, we should be okay through maybe the beginning of next year, MAYBE the middle of the year. Most studios have movies that are in post production that they can push out, as long as they don't need vital reshoots.

TV, though? Hope y'all ready to see a lot of reality shows and repurposed content. :huhldup:

Yeah, movies are probably safe for fall/holidays, but there’s not that many big movies left after the summer, i think its just Dune 2.

I think the TV drought is probably going to extend well into next year. House of the Dragon ain’t coming back until next fall

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, movies are probably safe for fall/holidays, but there’s not that many big movies left after the summer, i think its just Dune 2.

I think the TV drought is probably going to extend well into next year. House of the Dragon ain’t coming back until next fall
The TV drought it was worries me the most. I'm a big TV head. I'm glad the fall game releases are so packed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The TV drought it was worries me the most. I'm a big TV head. I'm glad the fall game releases are so packed

It will definitely be interesting to see how these streaming services handle it. I don’t thnk people are going to stay subscribed to all of them to watch old syndicated tv shows and “is it a cake?” Or whatever that show is called :russ: