It's a bittersweet feeling when your side bishes move on :sadcam:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Imma miss that attention and those desperate bishes chasing me, but then again, after I smashed, I used to pretend to fall asleep and they would leave :manny:

Imma miss them giving me their all, but in the back of my mind, I know I'll never give them what they want :manny:

Imma miss the constant text messages, them really caring how my day went, the easy p*ssy and dikksucks, the late night Wawa my fawg would bring to me and all of it :manny:

why are men so evil :lupe2:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I have a hard time believing someone who whines about women as much as you do is very successful with them. Not calling :duck:, but something isn't adding up :patrice:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I have a hard time believing someone who whines about women as much as you do is very successful with them. Not calling :duck:, but something isn't adding up :patrice:

They are bad bishes or anything :whoa:...You see i said fawg :ld:

Just random POF slores that I smashed ewasily.

I'm not successful with women...I have trust issues, I'm depressed and have anxiety like a motherfukka and I'm not good at approaching the ones I really want so I approach the 6s :wow:

I got a wifey now (a few posters on here saw her and are my friend on Facebook so no ducktales) though and she a solid 6.5-7 (7.5 if she loses about 10 lbs). :ahh:

She's a 10 in my eyes though :blessed:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I went through sideline bytches withdrawal for about 6 months...

I had 2 who had been down for 5 years plus letting me come through even when they had boyfriends and shyt....

But after I removed ALL the side bytches, It was a sense of relief

No more worrying about my girl checking my phone, No more worrying about broads popping up at the crib. No more making those courtesy calls to the side chicks just to show a lil interest and keep them on the team, No more plotting on how I'ma get this broad up out of here after I smash..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I went through sideline bytches withdrawal for about 6 months...

I had 2 who had been down for 5 years plus letting me come through even when they had boyfriends and shyt....

But after I removed ALL the side bytches, It was a sense of relief

No more worrying about my girl checking my phone, No more worrying about broads popping up at the crib. No more making those courtesy calls to the side chicks just to show a lil interest and keep them on the team, No more plotting on how I'ma get this broad up out of here after I smash..

i know :noah:

but that feeling of being on the edge :lawd:

I'm about to try that asphyxiation orgasm :lupe2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
just had this side bird admit to me after months of random shyt that she's dating this dude...who is one of her roommates :bryan:

then she got mad at me cause she got wind of other girls. so she pulled the cheater card until i reminded her of her own breh at home :smugfavre: then she switched it up and pulled the "i thought we were better friends" card, and we are technically "friends" but really :stopitslime: what type of dude tells that type of "friend" about other girls? and the part that ethered her the most was that i didn't care at all about her other shyt goin on :russ:

dude is :flabbynsick: to the nth too, she's probably mostly upset because i was her better looking escape route tbh