It's 2022 all public washrooms should have closed toilet seat lids

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:scust: for fukk sakes man
I was out bar hooping and shyt with wifey last night after sushi and the amount of places that have open seat lids is fukking disgusting
Like I'm pretty sure thats a sure fire way to catch covid or other shyt. Like when you flush all them germs and shyt fly all over the place in the washroom and if you in there yeah its finna go in your face.

If there's a open seat cover I don't fukking flush or I do and exit the washroom ASAP(use my feet to flush)

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Has to have open seat cover in public spaces. Normally has the flushable paper seat covers in box next to seat.

With a regular seat, you'd have to touch AND lift the lid.

And no light/air reaching the bowl wouldn't be best option for cleanliness I guess.

Public washrooms are disgusting. Use to travel with disposable seat cover and tiny Lysol canister when I used to be in the city. Avoided them at all costs, but when nature calls, gotta answer eventually.

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
I was out bar hooping and shyt with wifey last night after sushi and the amount of places that have open seat lids is fukking disgusting
Like I'm pretty sure thats a sure fire way to catch covid or other shyt. Like when you flush all them germs and shyt fly all over the place in the washroom and if you in there yeah its finna go in your face.

If there's a open seat cover I don't fukking flush or I do and exit the washroom ASAP(use my feet to flush)

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I hear you OP, me, I personally never leave my house without a trowel, that way I can go behind some bushes and dig my own toilet, guerilla style :wow:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Yeah but having to touch the lid to pick it up:huhldup:

I Also have an irrational fear of fecal matter so if someone leave a surprise it’s gonna jumpscare me and i May fall on the bathroom floor with my face touching the floor or even Worse the toilet ☠️

just seems like too many ways it could go wrong :to:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Knees must be :flabbynsick: . Gotta hit that Batman

Batman-Perched.jpg

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Has to have open seat cover in public spaces. Normally has the flushable paper seat covers in box next to seat.

With a regular seat, you'd have to touch AND lift the lid.

And no light/air reaching the bowl wouldn't be best option for cleanliness I guess.

Public washrooms are disgusting. Use to travel with disposable seat cover and tiny Lysol canister when I used to be in the city. Avoided them at all costs, but when nature calls, gotta answer eventually.

Exactly. If there were lids on public toilets, nasty muthafukkas would soil the lid, and some purposely.
:scusthov:

When I’m traveling or on an airplane, I do my damndest to hold it until I get home or in my hotel. There’s nothing like taking a dump in the comfort of your own home/space.
:blessed:

There have been a few times when it was impossible to wait.
:mjcry:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

When a person takes a dump and does not flush or use toilet papers, like how!