It seems like a bytch is less likely to leave you if you got bytches on the side.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
We all know relationships are a proverbial power struggle with holdouts and standoffs and what not. I was sitting here brainstorming about arguments I had with females, and normally when we stopped talking I was assed out. I feel that if a bytch know you got other hands she'll be less likely to dead you. Thats why from now on immA start pulling my bytches in 4s. I want text initate convo with a bytch unless I got 3 backup bytches if shyt go sour. nikkas with no hoes wont be able to relate.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Well, duh. If you're seen as the guy who has multiple women desiring him, it raises your market value in the dating world.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
We all know relationships are a proverbial power struggle with holdouts and standoffs and what not. I was sitting here brainstorming about arguments I had with females, and normally when we stopped talking I was assed out. I feel that if a bytch know you got other hands she'll be less likely to dead you. Thats why from now on immA start pulling my bytches in 4s. I want text initate convo with a bytch unless I got 3 backup bytches if shyt go sour. nikkas with no hoes wont be able to relate.

Aren't you a virgin? :heh: Anyway, yeah of course breh, bytches want what other b*tches want. You don't even need to be the b*tch's type, but if her friends want you, she'll f*ck you just on the strength of that. :obama: That's why it's always good to get to know female crews. You mack a female b*tch solo, you might eat for a few weeks. You mack a crew of female b*tches, you can literally be eating for years, no pun intended :lolbron:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Women are wicked competitive when it comes to other females, they're going to stay around and try and win you for keeps, or change men into desiring them only.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
only stupid bytches.

my fiancee's sister is like that. her man cheats on her like crazy. she even found a video in his phone of him getting head from some chick. she has caught him multiple times. bytch be on instagram talking about how these hoes cant get their own man and how they just wanna break up a happy home :stopitslime:

homey kicked her out of their apartment last week and she still trying to get back with that dirtbag. kicked her out with their 2 daughters and probably brought some bytches over. lol :snoop: