It looks like 'Dedication 6' is going to be the next official project from Lil Wayne

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
dedication-6-next-official-project-from-lil-wayne.jpg

The official merchandise that was being sold over the weekend for Lil Wayne‘s “Lil Weezyana Fest” and at his pop-up shop has hinted Dedication 6 will be the next release from Wayne.

On the back of a t-shirt, it had a list of all the projects that Weezy has put out throughout his career (except I Am Not A Human Being and Tha Carter IV) and at the very bottom of the list, D6 was listed.

You can check out pictures of the t-shirt below. Let’s hope the project drops soon!

Read more at Is “Dedication 6” Going To Be The Next Official Project From Lil Wayne?

dedication-6-next-official-project-from-lil-wayne2.jpg

dedication-6-next-official-project-from-lil-wayne3.jpg

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I had no idea he dropped a few projects in the last years :russ:

Plus he did a show in San Bernadino and they didn't feel him so he threw a tantrum and dipped :mjlol:

Suga Free did a show and only did a few songs and had the crowd on his dikk:russ:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

Plus he did a show in San Bernadino and they didn't feel him so he threw a tantrum and dipped :mjlol:

Suga Free did a show and only did a few songs and had the crowd on his dikk:russ:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Didn't know he had blond dreads

:francis:

Anyways I'm sure this album will come anytime now

:francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cos they were wack as fukk and thrown in the bushes like the few projects before those too lol