It hurts looking at pictures of girls who have wronged you.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Idk how to describe the pain, but it really hits me in my stomach for some reason. like when i made that thread about the bytch from across the hall instagram and nikkas was posting her pics. that shyt kinda hit me in the stomach whenever i would have to scroll past her pics to read new posts in the thread. and up til like end of last year i still would fill some type of way seeing pics of the first/only girl i ever simped and that shyt between us happened in 2009. it kinda burns slow seeing a girl who once made you happy be happy without you

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
2009 though?
kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

You too young for all that sh*t, pimp. Get over it. I'd understand if she just broke up with you. Relationships end everyday, B

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
2009 though?
kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

You too young for all that sh*t, pimp. Get over it. I'd understand if she just broke up with you. Relationships end everyday, B

yea it took me awhile for that one. because i bought her flowers and everything(and this was after the fact that i knew she smashed my homie:wow:) those were dark times.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you didn't even smash? you just bought her flowers? young men when will you learn you have the penis thus the power....smh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If you're truly happy it won't matter. Might get a little two second tinge of pain then oh well, fukk her. :manny: Chick's always appear happy from the outside looking in so that shouldn't even phase you.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
You know, I have never wished bad things on any of my exes except maybe one. I mean once I realized i wasn't the guy for them or they weren't the chick for me I wanted them to be happy. I mean it wasn't like they was bad people or deserve to go through hell. But maybe its because I always bounced back and found some else quick so i was sitting around being sad and shyt.

I know females be bitter because after I got married a few exes and jumpoffs deleted me as their friends on facebook. But I'm not mad at them at all because they were they stepping stones for me to find they right person for me... :ld:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
U talkin bout on fb? Jist unsubscribe from their feed. How old r u? If ur young I can understand. Ull grow to ignore that shot. I get salty too but eventually I let that crap go

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Idk how to describe the pain, but it really hits me in my stomach for some reason. like when i made that thread about the bytch from across the hall instagram and nikkas was posting her pics. that shyt kinda hit me in the stomach whenever i would have to scroll past her pics to read new posts in the thread. and up til like end of last year i still would fill some type of way seeing pics of the first/only girl i ever simped and that shyt between us happened in 2009. it kinda burns slow seeing a girl who once made you happy be happy without you

you probably aint even see her privates

:heh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Good lord... you have to keep yourself from looking at her, buddy. Why would you even want to? That's straight tortuous. Just work out, study, and get your money right. Nothing makes me feel better after a breakup than kicking ass at work, personally. Plus if I'm extra focused on my fitness and my mind game, I'll stay sharp minded and sharp looking. If you follow a similar path, you'll find yourself with an even better girl in no time. You can't get caught up in this one-itis because the only thing that it seems to be telling me, personally, is that you haven't given yourself the tools to meet lots of impressive beautiful women that want you. And hey, it's not entirely your fault, but you are ultimately responsible for fixing this dilemma.

In other words, stop looking at her and start looking at yourself to find the road to recovery.