it hard to see the new hustle for asians is...

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Frozen yogurt spots. These joints are popping up everywhere. Seem like less trouble and better clientele. Love me some cake batter froyo. Pause.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
they still on that nail game swag out here. i will watch out for these shyts tho, but :wtf:u doin eatin frozen yogurt from the getgo?:wtf:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
they still on that nail game swag out here. i will watch out for these shyts tho, but :wtf:u doin eatin frozen yogurt from the getgo?:wtf:

Breh, that shyt is crack wtf. What? A nikka can't eat frozen yogurt? Not a good look? Not gangsta like ice cream? I'm lost my nig. Help me realize my error. Plus its a healthy alternative to ice cream as long as u don't od on toppings

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wtf: frozen yogurt the shyt my nikka, especially them spots that let you make your own shyt and put whatever toppings you want on them and charge you by the weight.

Don't let me get started on my favorite toppings, passion fruit popping pearls :noah: (nh)

But yeah, I'm seeing this Asian takeover in NC too. It shows how tightly knit their community is.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:wtf: frozen yogurt the shyt my nikka, especially them spots that let you make your own shyt and put whatever toppings you want on them and charge you by the weight.

Don't let me get started on my favorite toppings, passion fruit popping pearls :noah: (nh)

But yeah, I'm seeing this Asian takeover in NC too. It shows how tightly knit their community is.

you like it when them shyts bust in your mouth, don't you....:shaq:

can't lie, i do too...:noah: :whoa:n/h, of course

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I checked Franchise.com a few months ago and there were TONS of them. I know of at least 4 frozen yogurt spots newly opened near me and 2 near where I work. It's crazy.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I still say TCBY > *.frozen yogurt but they're not around anymore.

Asian and that demographic LOVE franchises. If you have the capital and the location, they're solid money earners

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
I still say TCBY > *.frozen yogurt but they're not around anymore.

Asian and that demographic LOVE franchises. If you have the capital and the location, they're solid money earners

word they got one in ocean city. I was scratching my neck flagging down the manager when they were opening up like a crackhead n sh1t lol :whew: