It goes 1. Superman, 2.Spiderman and 3. Batman

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Superman hasn't been poppin' on a commercial level since the 80s breh. He's behind Bats and Spidey at this point. RDJ has lifted Ironman to the number 4 spot.

It doesn't matter, superman is the hero :cape:

And ironman is barely top 10 lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It doesn't matter, superman is the hero :cape:

And ironman is barely top 10 lol

Superman is a milk toast boring superhero who can easily be tamed by the right rock. Times have changed and his non-nuanced powers & persona just don't play in modern times. He was cool in the 50s I guess well that's what I heard at least.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Superman is a milk toast boring superhero who can easily be tamed by the right rock. Times have changed and his non-nuanced powers & persona just don't play in modern times. He was cool in the 50s I guess well that's what I heard at least.

yeah supermans lame as hell but to deny he is the goat is madness. Dude represents america like no other hero (cap not even on his level in terms of nationalism)

flag1-superman.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah supermans lame as hell but to deny he is the goat is madness. Dude represents america like no other hero (cap not even on his level in terms of nationalism)

flag1-superman.jpg
White males solving the world's problems in their usual swagless ways is over. It's a new day. :blessed:
You better come on in.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
captain america is basically the same character just on a smaller scale. white toast, blue boyscout, do the right thing mufugga.

if cap can pop off so can superman.

superman will always "play" no matter what time it is. iron man is just now getting a taste of what superman BEEN on since the 40's. let's see if he endures another 60 years like that.

More people probly know lois Lane than tony stark.