It being Mother's day and all, when did you learn, you wasn't as special as she made you feel?

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Nah man I got nothing but amazing things to say about @Uncouth Savage moms she A1 with me treat me good even tho dislocate her hips every once in a while.

Daps
I came up with a lot of enemies. I was never under the impression that I was special. Folks (children and adults) used to go hard to make it seem like I was worthless. Glad it happened tho.

It's why I have a chip on my shoulder now and a will to succeed. I have refused to accept failure of any kind from myself because my psyche developed where I feel like I always have something to prove. Not to anyone else, but to myself.

Might sound unhealthy but I promise you that it has propelled me forward throughout my entire adult life. Where a lot of folks would have folded, I kept going.

The message playing in my head 24/7 is "I will not lose."

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I came up with a lot of enemies. I was never under the impression that I was special. Folks (children and adults) used to go hard to make it seem like I was worthless. Glad it happened tho.

It's why I have a chip on my shoulder now and a will to succeed. I have refused to accept failure of any kind from myself because my psyche developed where I feel like I always have something to prove. Not to anyone else, but to myself.

Might sound unhealthy but I promise you that it has propelled me forward throughout my entire adult life. Where a lot of folks would have folded, I kept going.

Shut the fukk up tranny lover. fukk your thoughts fat boy go do cardio bytch nikka

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I wasn't a coddled momma's boy; can't answer this OP.

Wish I was tho :mjcry:

psych; icey Boyz up :wow:

took my mom and my wife to a wonderful brunch regardless :blessed:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

ngl i find that surprising