Israelli soldiers film themselves deliberately destroying a water reservoir in Gaza

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
That's not even fore clout really...... that's government sponsored.......this may as well be a ear biopic or some shyt........Schindler List without the benevolent aspect......

Even if it's government sponsored it still falls under clout chasing because the overall goal of posting the video is to flex power. Even as a war crime, it's the ultimate "Hey everyone look at what I did" moment.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
fukkin disgusting.

but, israeli drill music????

@King now this is a topic where both sides actually works, considering dumpy is equally supportive of israel. he's cool with continuing down this path

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Biden specifically.

The same Biden you've been shilling for years :comeon:

Take responsibility.
You think acknowledging the fact that the US has given billions for decades is "shilling"? :huh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
fukkin disgusting.

but, israeli drill music????

@King now this is a topic where both sides actually works, considering dumpy is equally supportive of israel. he's cool with continuing down this path
Did I say anything about Trump?

You only felt the need to bring him up because you're concerned about holding up the Democrats place in this superficial duopoly.

Unlearn that yes massa ass shyt. Democrats nor Republicans give a fukk about you.