Israeli government to refugees: Go back to Africa or take yo black ass to jail!!

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html

HOLOT, Israel — As Europe struggles to stem a spring flood of migrants from Africa and the Middle East trying to cross a deadly Mediterranean Sea, Israel has begun to toughen its stance toward refugees, telling unwanted Africans here they must leave now or face an indefinite stay in prison.

Israeli authorities are sending letters to the first of 45,000 Eritrean and Sudanese refugees, informing them they have 30 days to accept Israel’s offer of $3,500 in cash and a one-way ticket home or to an unnamed third country in Africa, or face incarceration at Saharonim prison.

Israeli leaders have proclaimed that their tough approach — building a fence along its border, denying work permits for illegal migrants, forcing them into a detention center in the desert — may ultimately save lives by dissuading migrants from attempting a perilous journey. Critics of the Israeli policy counter that a country built by refugees should be more accepting of those fleeing war, poverty and oppression.

Sterling told yalll.....

:francis:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
uh oh, a Israel thread...i'm out yall :whoa: :whoa:

giphy.gif

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
are their no other african countries that can take them in?

its that bad in Eritrean?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They can crash at my house if they come to Cali.
But they gotta piss on that stupid wall all those jews be kissing before they leave Jeruselum.

:umad: