Israeli drones lure Palestinians with crying children recordings then shoot them

Daps
The source for both news outlets is Euro-Med Monitor...and video evidence from Palestinians themselves :gucci:

Palestinians have a reason to lie. I dont know what the Euro Med Monitor is.

Lots of incorrect accusations get thrown around during war. Not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying we need better sources.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Palestinians have a reason to lie. I dont know what the Euro Med Monitor is.

Lots of incorrect accusations get thrown around during war. Not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying we need better sources.
Then find out brother.

The only incorrect accusations so far are from Israel. Since Oct 7, many of the things Israel has reported to western media have been lies. There were no rapes, there were no beheadings, there were no Hamas operations in hospitals, they didn't mistake aid workers for Hamas. All of the lies so far are from one side. And publications like the New York Times and FT have lost all credibility

Al Jazeera, Democracy Now, The Intercept, and Middle East Eye all seem to be the most objective sources in this genocide

Daps
Then find out brother.

The only incorrect accusations so far are from Israel. Since Oct 7, many of the things Israel has reported to western media have been lies. There were no rapes, there were no beheadings, there were no Hamas operations in hospitals, they didn't mistake aid workers for Hamas. All of the lies so far are from one side. And publications like the New York Times and FT have lost all credibility

Al Jazeera, Democracy Now, The Intercept, and Middle East Eye all seem to be the most objective sources in this genocide

I looked up the Euro Med Monitor and they're said to have close ties to Hamas. Any middle Eastern publication is inherently biased against Israel.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I don't trust that news source. Post a better source.
MB7Nui7.jpeg