Israel is killing children and stealing their organs on a MASSIVE SCALE

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
they also destroy cemeteries to kidnap the dead and hold them for ransom, this has been policy since the '60s

even apartheid south africa never invaded the bantustans to blow them up and snatch bodies for profit, anthropologists and genocide scholars have had to invent new terms and come up with entire fields of study to make sense of israel's crimes :francis:
The Israeli army also dug up and confiscated the bodies from a mass grave that was established more than 10 days ago in one of the Al-Shifa Medical Complex’s courtyards. Medical professionals [in Gaza] found evidence of organ theft, including missing cochleas and corneas as well as other vital organs like livers, kidneys, and hearts.

Israel has recently made it lawful to hold dead Palestinians’ bodies and steal their organs. One such decision is the 2019 Israeli Supreme Court ruling that permits the military ruler to temporarily bury the bodies in what is known as the “Numbers Cemetery”. By the end of 2021, the Israeli Knesset (or Parliament) had passed laws allowing the army and police to hold onto the bodies of dead Palestinians.

Israeli doctor Meira Weiss disclosed in her book Over Their Dead Bodies that organs taken from dead Palestinians were utilised in medical research at Israeli universities’ medical faculties and were transplanted into Jewish-Israeli patients’ bodies. Even more concerning are admissions made by Yehuda Hess, the former director of Israel’s Abu Kabir Institute of Forensic Medicine, about the theft of human tissues, organs, and skin from dead Palestinians over a period of time without their relatives’ knowledge or approval.
In November 2019, then Defense Minister Naftali Bennett, instructed the Israeli military to “completely stop the release of terrorist Palestinian bodies” to family members for religious burial. The policy of withholding of Palestinian bodies can be dated on and off to as early as 1967.

During the first Intifada, Palestinian corpses were subject to abuse such as organ harvesting. The Israeli army allowed the [Israeli National Center of Forensic Medicine] to collect organs from every killed Palestinian using a military regulation that was court ordered to have them undergo a mandatory autopsy.
In general, three reasons are given as to why Israeli authorities insist on not handing over the remains. Bodies are either withheld as punishment, an attempt at deterring future attacks, or as leverage in negotiations and potential prisoners exchanges — particularly with the Hamas movement in Gaza, where at least two Israeli civilians are being held.“

They’ve been holding bodies for so long, most of them are from the beginning of the First Intifada, a lot of bodies are being withheld from that period, and what has it done? What has happened?” [the mother of a son whose body is being held hostage] asked. “If someone wants to go to die, if they have something in their mind that is pushing them to make some sort of attack, do you really think that person is at all worried about their body?”

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Telling the truth? That means you guys are antisemitic and need to stop it right now

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
Yikes, this unconscionable - really makes me headspin how the world is allowing this. I always generally considered the world to be a cruel place. But every week I hear some wild shyt like this coming from them folks.

If Putin isn't stopping at Ukraine, accord to prevailing thought.

Then Israel will not stop at Palestine...

A scrary and creep people.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4Gxj.gif

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I seperate jews from israel at this point because ive talked with many anerican jews that say all the same shyt they call anti semetic if white or black non jews said it.

At the core, their religion is racist. Its israel vs everyone. You cant undo this. You know what i mean. They are masters of manipulation. They will divide and sacrifice their own for their agenda and play the long game. People are catching on in mass tho they really are fukking up. This internation dual citizenship shyt is what happened in russia and its gon a happen here too. Bolsheviks were jews they werent even russian yet destroyed russian culture and killed 100s of millions. They been kicked outta hundreds of countries for a reason its not just cause noone likes them. Hitler didnt kill them because he didnt like them. He killed them because communists were taking over europe and he did what noone else would do.

Not saying it was a good thing it wasnt, but higher up jews more than anyone will sacrifice their own. My boy told me how his family stole his inheritance and now that he has no money or family ties, hes not accepted in the community. How they plot on “gentiles” for real. They will steal ya home. Terrorize you until you sell. They do not fukk around and hide behind a made up word made for them. They say more than 50% of jewish males have been touched by a rabbi. We saw what happened with that bloody matrress underground in that synagogue. Nothing.

I told the atory about how they formed on me outta nowhere when i came home in brooklyn. They asked to come in my apt like a dozen of them at once. They were hiding like roaches and popped out on me i swear to god. My boy had to go biblical on them in hebrew.

Last edited: