Isn't it Sad Shaqtin' A Fool Will Keep Shaq on TNT...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
When Shaq is just one of the guys and seems to forget he's even on tv, he can be naturally hilarious. Its when he starts to try too hard when sh1t becomes uncomfortable bad

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
When Shaq is just one of the guys and seems to forget he's even on tv, he can be naturally hilarious. Its when he starts to try too hard when sh1t becomes uncomfortable bad

When he tried to one up Kenny and Charles is when I lose interest. But I'd be lying if I didn't say he's grown into his role on the program.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Kenny Smith will be gone before any of them because he's always lookin for a sack to hold. Shaq will be on forever because he's Shaq... and whether you like him, love him, or hate him, he's a polarizing dude and is starting to compliment Chuck and EJ. But he's best with C Webb. Nonetheless, his spot on that panel is more than safe.

Hell, he had Penny on last night! That don't happen without Shaq.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
When he tried to one up Kenny and Charles is when I lose interest. But I'd be lying if I didn't say he's grown into his role on the program.
Exactly. It's when he actually tries to analyze that he sounds terrible & terribly dumb. He can't help himself though because that's just his personality & being the center (pun :shaq:) of attention is all he knows & craves.

I agree that he's much more tolerable with Webber & 3D tho. The chemistry there is great. If Kenny & Charles were to leave, I'd be excited to see Ernie, Shaq, 3D & Webber as the A-team.

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
I hated when Shaq first came on Inside the NBA. He was trying to hard to be funny. But I have to give him his props.....he's gotten much better. He still has his moments but he's definitely improved. I think he's doing a solid job now.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ya i agree Shaq can make it uncomfortable at times but hes alright. I only really fukks with the show when Kenny and Charles are on. I probly like C-Webb more than shaq. And i dont really fukk with D-Scott like that