You can see it coming :scust:

-Wears the suits
-is about to beat Roman after 2 years
-is about to be in all the make a wish commercials

And Cena already past the torch

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah probably. But I think they should definitely keep an edge to Cody because if he's just overcoming the odds and kissing babies every week the fans will turn on him. "The son of a son of a plumber who came back to reclaim the throne" is a cool story but they'll need to be careful how they handle it.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It's been a while since WWE had a fan favorite main event caliber guy whose story wasn't either "Underdog who's been held down" or "Underdog who's put in the work over a long career" so there's novelty again to having a superhero type good guy who also has a good heart instead of being someone who flips heel/face all the time like Seth or KO or Lashley.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Probably. They love forcing down fans' throats a white hot baby face.
They do? Wwe has been a heel company for years. Cena was the last, since then we had long runs by roman, brock, bobby, seth, orton, a heel daniel bryan, etc

Theyve been a “babyface chasing the heel” territory basically always except hogan, austin, cena, drew mc, and a couple others, since rock n wrestling

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hope not. I don't think I could make it thru another corny era like that

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I mean…He’s still 37. He once talked about retiring at 40, Not happening but still.

If anyone is the next face of the company it’s Theory. Dude has it ALL.
Cody definitely can fill the void until of THE baby face for the next 5 years or so until Theory is ready but then you also have Bron Breakker and Carmelo Hayes coming up within the next few years.

We already know Hayes ceiling :mjpls: so it’ll be interesting to see if we get another Cena/Batista scenario with Theory and Breakker.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Cody definitely can fill the void until of THE baby face for the next 5 years or so until Theory is ready but then you also have Bron Breakker and Carmelo Hayes coming up within the next few years.

We already know Hayes ceiling :mjpls: so it’ll be interesting to see if we get another Cena/Batista scenario with Theory and Breakker.
Bron has a long damn way to go on the mic.