is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now i know i said voodoo, but i really mean african traditional religion or african diaspora traditions such as santeria, palo, candomble, vodun, whatever.

ya'll can keep foolin around with that cac christian shyt if you want but im starting to think blacks practicing african traditional religion on a large scale is the only way to protect and defend ourselves from these devils. i think that we need to start doing the complete opposite of what were were taught by cacs.

they know the power of these systems and fear them, which is why they've done their best to demonize them in the media and scare blacks away from practicing....shyt, practicing these systems/sciences was punishable by death at one point...

it worked for the hatians during their revolution... :sas2:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it working for Haitians now?
Is obeah working for any of the African diaspora?

For some reason it works well when we use it against each other on some petty shyt..

most blacks have had these practices beaten out of them, and have been thoroughly brainwashed.

all i know is that after they did their massive ritual, the hatians walked away with cacs heads in their hands, defeating one of the most powerful military forces at the time :manny:

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most blacks have had these practices beaten out of them, and have been thoroughly brainwashed.

all i know is that after they did their massive ritual, the hatians walked away with cacs heads in their hands, defeating one of the most powerful military forces at the time :manny:

It would be nice to revive that ancient science, not only to destroy our enemies but to build like the architects we are...

But we are not there yet..